List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

There haven't been many misses with our first-round picks in recent years. I trust our recruiters to select the best available talent, and I'll reserve judgment until I've seen them play in person rather than just a brief video. Our recruiters tend to prioritize elite traits and a strong character/work ethic in first round selections, so you can cross a few off the list based on that alone.
Yeah, they usually go for out and out talent early. That's why I thought they would grab Taj Hotton.

Not popular , but I'm a conservative punter, I maintain the prudent and safe pick at 13 is xavier lindsay, he will be at worst a good 200 game player. Just does all the football fundamentals to a high level.. Play Lorenz and him on the wings and you would have two lethal deliverers of the ball into the forward 50. Jase could go back where he played his best game. However both him and Allan could be gone anyway.
Nothing wrong with that.

He seems to be a good, hard working lad. I think he was captain of his CTL side.

Parker often locks onto a player at u16 level. Looking at the 2022 u16 AA team, Xavier Lindsay and Luke Trainor are two names that should be there at our pick.

Powers out of stoppages
Great inside game
Speed on the outside
Booming left kick
Kick could be more accurate
Great tackler.
Takes the first option too much.
Hard to tackle
Still making rookie mistakes
Good pedigree
L‍ots to like and work with

I'm going to try and give my Bo Allan manifest party a bit of a rest.

Powers out of stoppages
Great inside game
Speed on the outside
Booming left kick
Kick could be more accurate
Great tackler.
Takes the first option too much.
Hard to tackle
Still making rookie mistakes
Good pedigree
L‍ots to like and work with

I'm going to try and give my Bo Allan manifest party a bit of a rest.

I have pretty big concerns on his ball use tbh.

It took until 8 mins into the 4th quarter in that video for one of his disposals to hit a target. That’s pretty scary.

There arent many truly great kicks this year, especially with the mids

Hynes alot better fit for our team than Allan

he will play the Rozee 2019 role next year, if we pick him

Medium sized forward, maybe some mid time. Replaces mead

Could be like a kai longman type up forward.

Our midfield hasn’t got the job done when it matters, and they’ve had quite a few cracks at it.

I’d like us to get the best mid on the table at our pick, who we that might be
Agreed. Unless Armstrong is on the table, that’s my preference too. Ideally a mid who can play forward early in his career as a marking medium sized goal-kicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back