List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 39, 57, 93, 111, 129)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am the founder of the Flying Vikings fan club. You can ride 1A😂
I'll take it

My other targets in this draft (not finalised yet):

Taj Hotton
Xavier Lindsay
Luke Urquhart
Jack Ough
Ollie Hannaford
Gabriel Stumpf
Jay Polkinghorne
Charlie West
James Barrat

If we get a mix of those along with Benny Barrett, I'll be happy. Hoping the other 3 F/S end up in Rookie.

A high ceiling mid who can kick goals is my preference for any first round pick we get. I realise he’s coming off an ACL, but Hotton seems to be that player.

Would love to have two second round picks (our current one and hopefully one from St Kilda for Soldo). Use one on a Fritsch type forward and the other on a KPP.

Then get Barrett and the three FSs.

Assuming Walsh comes on, he and Gil Wakelin can be our long term tall defenders, perhaps Moss too.

Is it more likely we will have to bid on Barett at the national draft? or a Rookie pick?

In the national draft it will be after pick 50

But most likely we could get him in rookie draft BUT depends how well he does in the combine.

He is extremely quick 2.87sec in 20m sprint recorded at the start of the year link below. Will be our quickest forward.

Is it more likely we will have to bid on Barett at the national draft? or a Rookie pick?
Almost a certainty to go in the ND imo. This year we'll have at least 70 picks in the ND if not more. Clubs are clearing up list spots and I can see Barrett going between 50-70

I'll take it

My other targets in this draft (not finalised yet):

Taj Hotton
Xavier Lindsay
Luke Urquhart
Jack Ough
Ollie Hannaford
Gabriel Stumpf
Jay Polkinghorne
Charlie West
James Barrat

If we get a mix of those along with Benny Barrett, I'll be happy. Hoping the other 3 F/S end up in Rookie.
Kayle Gerryen from WA?

199cm. Strong as. Agile. Good below the knees. Thumping kick. Hits packs hard. Excellent contested mark
Can play ruck or KPP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 39, 57, 93, 111, 129)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back