List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 39, 58, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tauru could be available a bit later I think. 10-14. People are sleeping on Hotton too.
I don’t think with the potential loss of Houston, Burgman, Butters we can risk taking a punt on a high risk high reward selection like Hotton if we only have one selection.

I don’t think with the potential loss of Houston, Burgman, Butters we can risk taking a punt on a high risk high reward selection like Hotton if we only have one selection.
Bergman and butters have shown no desire to leave

Last edited:

Knee is hardly high risk subject to due diligence. As long as there's nothing there thats obviously defective and his rehabilitation has been managed as it should be I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I'd question the amount of running he had done previous to increase his aerobic capacity and wonder if he had a really solid foundation under his belt before taking the extra workload on?

Just a thought. Too much too soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should've tried not trading all our picks out for a backup ruck we're trading straight back out again and a forward who kicked one behind in six games.

GWS finish 4th, 5th after finals going out in straight sets and they now get an extra first round pick and a start of 2nd round pick at moment picks 16 and 21 to continue 13 years of gifts from the AFL and another 20 years to go.

And some highly rated kid will want to go home soon and they will trade in a pick 10 before the drafting season is over.

The AFL don't give a shit about equality. As long as they are competitive and a bit better than that, and they get eyeballs on Sydney and NSW TV screens, then GWS are doing their job even if they have no real relevance to the people of greater western Sydney region.

If Tassie get the same concessions as GC and GWS, then being a true heartland footy state, and their kids don't want to go home, because they are relevant in Tassie, they could have plenty of real success in their first decade.

Last edited:
GWS finish 4th, 5th after finals going out in straight sets and they now get an extra first round pick and a start of 2nd round pick at moment picks 16 and 21 to continue 13 years of gifts from the AFL and another 20 years to go.

And some highly rated kid will want to go home soon and they will trade in a pick 10 before the drafting season is over.

The AFL don't give a shit about equality. As long as they are competitive and a bit better than that, and they get eyeballs on Sydney and NSW TV screens, then GWS are doing their job even if they have no real relevance to the people of greater western Sydney region.

If Tassie get the same concessions as GC and GWS, then being a true heartland footy state, and their kids don't want to go how, because they are relevant in Tassie, they could have plenty of real success in their first decade.
Surely Soldo misses would live in Sydney. With Preuss retiring they only have 34yo Keefe who is unsigned for 25 as a back up to Briggs and he played very sore for second half of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 39, 58, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back