List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 39, 58, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie me central rates him 40-60.
Yeah, not sure if there is a consensus on him really. ESPN has him at 21, SMYTHE has him at 43 over on the draft board eDPS and Cal Twomey have him outside their top 30 (not sure by how far). Davo-27 had him at 18.

So people seem to either rate him highly (like pick 20ish) or not so much (more towards that other end around 40+), but not much in between. Maybe we are hoping he slips to one of our later picks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of targeting a true forward-ruck rather than the other way round. I.e. someone who plays the Riley Thilthorpe role, or the Brendan Lade 2004 role.

Sweet and Visentini give us good first ruck stocks. They need to be supported by someone who can play naturally as a forward but can capably pinch hit in ruck and more importantly provide something around the ground.

Gerreyn has that profile although fitness/endurance testing, sprinting and jumping were all not great but agility excellent.

Ideally we’d have four picks inside 40, and we could use the third one (say pick 29) on him.

Looks like a young Scott Lycett who can actually mark.

Don't say Candyman!

Omg GIF by WE tv

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 39, 58, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back