Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 17: St Kilda Saints v Sydney Swans, Sunday 7th of July 3:20pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me, or does Nick Blakey have the weirdest physique ever seen on an AFL footballer? He's got a torso like a cylinder of meat.

He reminds me of one of those inflatable, arm-waving tube guys you see out the front of used car yards.

Not knocking his play. The guy can obviously run and kick. Maybe he's the next paradigm shift in AFL players' body shapes. Maybe he's so quick because of a lack of wind resistance. I wonder what his drag co-efficent is? Any engineers on here?

Is it just me, or does Nick Blakey have the weirdest physique ever seen on an AFL footballer? He's got a torso like a cylinder of meat.

He reminds me of one of those inflatable, arm-waving tube guys you see out the front of used car yards.

Not knocking his play. The guy can obviously run and kick. Maybe he's the next paradigm shift in AFL players' body shapes. Maybe he's so quick because of a lack of wind resistance. I wonder what his drag co-efficent is? Any engineers on here?
Wow, he is nicknamed the lizard for a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back