AFLW 2024 AFLW season - Geelong & the greater league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Rohan. lol funny he had to explain.

KINGY on K rock Football just said that KROCKFOOTBALL.LIVE will be covering all Cats AFLW home games this season

Great news.

GO Catters

Just need to sign her to our AFLW side now.... ;)

Squad for our practice match against Collingwood on Saturday....

1723188683982.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty poor that none of the geelong socials covered the game outside of pregame warmup today...

Minimal coverage of the VFL also which were update of scores at each break

It would simply be the case that the social media team was out here in Perth to cover the AFL match, and not in a position to split resources

Same thing a couple of weeks ago when the seniors were in Hobart while the VFL played in Melbourne - score updates only for the VFL

I don't really blame them for not having better coverage of today's hit out as it was more match simulation rather than an actual, proper match

KROCK announced again that they will be broadcasting all Cats AFLW home games on
krockfootball.live
this season

Dont know whom the broadcast team is yet.

GO Catters

So we play at Punt Road? If so, do we just forfeit the game and prioritise no injuries over the 4 points?

And a Bulldogs player copped an ACL in the same match...

And a Bulldogs player copped an ACL in the same match...

I was about to post that having just read Sarah's post

Surely there needs to be an investigation into the suitability of Punt Road as a match venue - VFL & AFLW, because two ACLs in one making it eleven for the year is too many

I'd happily support any club making the decision to forfeit any future matches that have scheduled at that venue

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW 2024 AFLW season - Geelong & the greater league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back