AFLW 2024 AFLW season - Geelong & the greater league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Shelley Scott points to forwards to say she will centre the ball and then she kicks it to the far right pocket to nobody. WTF!

I could see NM flogging Geelong in the second half. I hope it doesn't happen because with so few games in the AFLW season, finals this year would be highly unlikely. After getting to the Preliminary Final last year, that would be very disappointing. A new coach would be in order.
This feels like a real overreaction, we've played arguably 2 of best teams in it I'd say and have been right in both games..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Featherston in the ruck gives us an extra body around the contest if we can bring the ball to ground and she then acts as an extra mid

Not sure Darby is giving us enough as a pure ruck option to keep her in at centre bounces

Been one of our best today.

Undersized but competes well.

If we had a proper ruck, Darby could well be out of this team

This feels like a real overreaction, we've played arguably 2 of best teams in it I'd say and have been right in both games..
Melbourne is not one of the best teams. Geelong was expected to win that game. NM are good. A Moloney might yet get us over the line anyway.

Amazing how many times when a North player is tackled, they either drop the ball straight away, or just stand there and wait for the whistle. as if they know they won't be pinged for incorrect disposal or holding the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW 2024 AFLW season - Geelong & the greater league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back