Injury 2024 Crows Injury Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it might be if it actually happens, but who knows, he might be right to go. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Even if he is, I don't see any value in playing him at this point with nothing on the line. There are only 5 games left - better off getting Crouch right for preseason and spending those 5 otherwise meaningless games on a player like Curtin.

Crouch isn't silly. Dowling and Taylor coming in and doing well in his absence is bad news. As is Berry's form. Needs to stay in the frame.

As always, our coaches/selectors have 100% control of the situation. They will make the decision (SANFL vs AFL)

There's just no reason to rush back a senior player into the 1s after a decent injury layoff in a year where we're odds on to finish 14th.
Plenty of reasons, just no good ones

Crouch isn't silly. Dowling and Taylor coming in and doing well in his absence is bad news. As is Berry's form. Needs to stay in the frame.

As always, our coaches/selectors have 100% control of the situation. They will make the decision (SANFL vs AFL)

And without Dawson in the side, Crouch knows that Berry becomes the #2 midfielder. What happens if he racks up 32 touches whilst also pushing forward through tackles and genuinely releasing players on the outside? Crouch will play, we know that he'll push hard to and we know that our inherent selection philosophies welcome it.

There is literally nothing to be gained from playing Matt Crouch in any of the remaining fixtures. Zero.

There is literally nothing to be gained from playing Matt Crouch in any of the remaining fixtures. Zero.

With Dawson missing this weekend, Crouch returning is all but a foregone conclusion. And heā€™ll remain till the end of the season with Berry and co losing minutes to him. We donā€™t know any other way.

So true, and you'd think waiting until next season would be the sensible thing to do, but I thought we had the guru of injury gurus working for us. He could also stuff it up first trial game next season.
Common-sense says we're not making finals, wrap him up in cotton wool.

Even if he is, I don't see any value in playing him at this point with nothing on the line. There are only 5 games left - better off getting Crouch right for preseason and spending those 5 otherwise meaningless games on a player like Curtin.
Absolutely agree. Not sure what the coaches' issues with Curtin are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Wayne Milera will have his first in ground training run this week. Good news we have missed him out of defence this year

I don't think we have missed him that much at all. Nank has been great.
Nank's been a revelation and I think Milera will be a good inclusion but he doesn't have to unseat Nank.

Milera's highly skilled and at his best is dazzling. Injuries have ruined his game and progress but he'll be great for us if he can actually get on the park consistently.

I don't understand the ambivalence towards him in here and in some posters, the outward dislike. Quality player and will make us better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Crows Injury Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Back