2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know the return from having back to back picks? It just reminds me of the Essendon complete failed 2020 draft. I feel like having separation between your first round picks forces you to scrutinise the choices more. Leaning more toward splitting 8 if we get it at the moment.
how bout them apples

if you ever think about the bombers trio, have a think about this trio to make you feel better
1727495378708.png

Does anyone know the return from having back to back picks? It just reminds me of the Essendon complete failed 2020 draft. I feel like having separation between your first round picks forces you to scrutinise the choices more. Leaning more toward splitting 8 if we get it at the moment.
Taking 8, 24 and F1st gives us plenty to deal with. The problem being strong demand for picks in the 10-20 range. I think if anything happens it'll happen on the night since clubs now target individuals and will pay handsomely. If we do it during trade period then it's us that pays the premium.

Apart from the player mentioned a couple of times in the thread. Do we know anyone else that we are into in the draft ?

Taking 8, 24 and F1st gives us plenty to deal with. The problem being strong demand for picks in the 10-20 range. I think if anything happens it'll happen on the night since clubs now target individuals and will pay handsomely. If we do it during trade period then it's us that pays the premium.
Probably another reason we need to hold onto 24 and 43, they can be used to move up if a player we like slides.

Apart from the player mentioned a couple of times in the thread. Do we know anyone else that we are into in the draft ?
Lalor and Travaglia are the main two. Few whispers we are into Alix Tauru.

We are also one of the teams interested in Mac Andrews brother, Riak.

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lalor and Travaglia are the main two. Few whispers we are into Alix Tauru.

We are also one of the teams interested in Mac Andrews brother, Riak.

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unless we take him stupid early, Melbourne will probably match a later offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back