2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there's 6 available and we have pick 7.
1. Mid
2. Mid
3. Mid
4. Mid
5. Mid
6. Mid
7. Eabd Stkilda

Still plenty of great options at 7+8.

That there's no real consensus on who the top 2-3 players are (outside of Ashcroft) means that there could be some pretty wild stuff happening on draft night.

Add in North needing talls, Richmond having a pile of picks (meaning they can take some risks) and Essendon possibly trading up/out to avoid Kako eating their pick, and I rekon we're a shot at landing at least one of the guns.

I'm sold on smiley I don't think he will get past pick 6 so we need that pick should offer 7&25 to Gold Coast for 6&39 gc is only going to give that pick to Richmond for rioli and they move a junk pick into a decent pick I know we lose on points but we really need gun mids

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wait until the night and see if someone is willing to pay massive overs. Otherwise just hit the two picks, should be two beauties at that point.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Cal with the drive by in support of FOS, uses his possessions and doesn't care about big numbers.... said it wasn't in relation to other specific players but there's a guy looking like pick one who gets a lot of one-twos...
In my novice opinion, fos looks the one we should target by way of trading up with north. Although he may already be gone by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rich- fos
Roos- trainor
Wc- Langford
Adl-draper
Melb-whitlock
Gc-smith
Stk- smillie
Stk- Reid
Ess-lalor
Freo-armstrong

This is my hopes and dreams for the draft hopefully melb and roos go fill a need rather then best available

That is just not happening sorry. Only possibilities is north trading down to Richmond’s pick6 and potentially taking Armstrong/trainor. Whitlocks not in the convo

I'm sold on smiley I don't think he will get past pick 6 so we need that pick should offer 7&25 to Gold Coast for 6&39 gc is only going to give that pick to Richmond for rioli and they move a junk pick into a decent pick I know we lose on points but we really need gun mids

I like that proposal but could probably get another late round pick from GC so we have the points for the academy boys when they gett slected.

Rich- fos
Roos- trainor
Wc- Langford
Adl-draper
Melb-whitlock
Gc-smith
Stk- smillie
Stk- Reid
Ess-lalor
Freo-armstrong

This is my hopes and dreams for the draft hopefully melb and roos go fill a need rather then best available

We pick Lalor at 7, if there, as you list.
But think he goes earlier.
Twomey seems to think so too.
We have Phiilipou, don't need a similar type in Smillie & the jury is out on his season too.

We pick Lalor at 7, if there, as you list.
But think he goes earlier.
Twomey seems to think so too.
We have Phiilipou, don't need a similar type in Smillie & the jury is out on his season too.
I don't think pou and smillie are similar it's like bont ant cripps both tall mids but play the game completely different

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back