2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Telstra AFL/W Draft Combine testing results - https://www.afl.com.au/news/1241350

Top 5 in 20m

Gabriel Stumpf 2.815
Leo Lombard 2.851
Rhys Unwin 2.914
Jasper Alger 2.931
Malakai Champion 2.938
Urquhard 2.976
Bo Allan 2.982
Tauru 3.001
Hayes 3.002
Burmeister 3.048
Bice 3.071
Smillie 3.088
Davis 3.125
Gerryn 3.156
Ough 3.174
Travaglia 3.186

Top 5 Worst
Noah Mraz 3.258
Alex Dodson 3.248
Logan Smith 3.247
Harvey Langford 3.240
Eoin McEvoy 3.240

2013 combine
Marcus Bontempelli
20m sprint - 3.20
Agility - 8.59

Patrick Cripps
20m sprint - 3.23
Agility - 8.57

State combine

Top 5
Lennox Hofmann 2.861
Blake Leidler 2.887
Jayden Nguyen 2.887
Oliver Hannaford 2.954
Mitch Kirkwood-Scott 2.969

Top 5 Worst
Jordan Doherty 3.287
Oliver Dean 3.277
Luke Quaynor 3.267
Charlie Orchard 3.213
Nathaniel Sulzberger 3.212

I love how Cripps & Bont snuck in there. Travaglia surprised me, I've not seen much about his lack of pace.

StCicatriz to save me from doing another post, wasn't Erasmus' issues that he was slow and had an average kick? Do you know his 20m times?

I’m optimistic we’ll have 2 future back pocket/half backs who can play above their height, can intercept and both have serious speed in Hoffman & Hastie.

Looking at his old pre-draft stuff, Hastie may well be the logical successor to Sinclair.

A couple of old jilted never-beens 😂
lol better than a never wassa.

Coming from Sydney I believed the 1980's propaganda that Aussie rules was soft so after playing Union and League all my life, changed over to Aussie Rules in my early 20's playing for Sydney Uni.

Got the absolute suitcase beaten out of me, broken ribs, multiple dislocated fingers, broken nose in a fight. 2 seasons and I was out, girlfriend threatened departure and I was only too glad to give it away. :D:D

lol better than a never wassa.

Coming from Sydney I believed the 1980's propaganda that Aussie rules was soft so after playing Union and League all my life, changed over to Aussie Rules in my early 20's playing for Sydney Uni.

Got the absolute suitcase beaten out of me, broken ribs, multiple dislocated fingers, broken nose in a fight. 2 seasons and I was out, girlfriend threatened departure and I was only too glad to give it away. :D:D

Yeah but you must be soft if you can't take a mid-game prostate exam.

Our investment in the draft for the past 4 off seasons (3 including this one) will hold us in very good stead for a sustained period. Some drafts have been better than others, but each has produced players with All Australian prospects

I think we will target midfielders with our first two picks, as for what posters have said i think we will pair it with two that compliment each other. We need a centre clearance bull Langford/smillie/lalor/draper we will target and I think the other will be something of a different mix smith/reid/lindsay/travaglia. I think there’s enough solid kpp depth in the second and third round and acquiring Cole and hofman(I’m quite bullish on) I don’t think wel see the backline as a need. I could see us targeting a small forward aswell with one of our second/third round picks. Jasper Alger/hannaford/datoli would be in the convo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of old jilted never-beens 😂
uncle-rico-nevermind-nguar3hc9oy0gz5a.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back