Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

1719018256665.png

There is a youngster at Geelong who Dwayne Russell is keen to follow.

Lawson Humphries is the yet-to-debut player who the Cats believe has a bright future ahead and has been named as emergency for Friday night’s clash with Carlton.

The 21-year-old was selected by the Cats with Pick 53 in the 2023 draft and Russell suggests footy followers should put his name in their diaries.

“Keep your eye on Geelong’s selection in the next couple of weeks,” he said on SEN’s Dwayne’s World.

“I’m told that Lawson Humphries will get a game between now and the end of the year.

“He’s that good that once he gets in he won’t be out again. That’s how good the raps are on Lawson Humphries.

“Put that name in your diary and when he gets in we’ll all have a look at him because there his a lot of excitement at the Cattery about Lawson.”

View attachment 2026452

There is a youngster at Geelong who Dwayne Russell is keen to follow.

Lawson Humphries is the yet-to-debut player who the Cats believe has a bright future ahead and has been named as emergency for Friday night’s clash with Carlton.

The 21-year-old was selected by the Cats with Pick 53 in the 2023 draft and Russell suggests footy followers should put his name in their diaries.

“Keep your eye on Geelong’s selection in the next couple of weeks,” he said on SEN’s Dwayne’s World.

“I’m told that Lawson Humphries will get a game between now and the end of the year.

“He’s that good that once he gets in he won’t be out again. That’s how good the raps are on Lawson Humphries.

“Put that name in your diary and when he gets in we’ll all have a look at him because there his a lot of excitement at the Cattery about Lawson.”
Have him sized up for the vest right away Watson.
Geelong and rookies...
Pass.

Save for next year if Stengle leaves.

$200k fwd debut,
Melbourne.
Andy Moniz-Wakefield..

Basically has moneeyz in his name right $$$$
200.gif

I really like Lawson Humphries role ....he looks all class

I don't need anymore straight defenders. Already have Schoenmaker and Evans, so would have to take one of the others and he's the only one not named on the bench... but he plays for Geelong.

I don't need anymore straight defenders. Already have Schoenmaker and Evans, so would have to take one of the others and he's the only one not named on the bench... but he plays for Geelong.
Isn't Lawson a DEF / MID ?

1719641440321.jpeg
Crows midfielder Zac Taylor will make his AFL debut in Adelaide's Round 16 clash with GWS at Adelaide Oval on Saturday night.

The 21-year-old will replace Chayce Jones, who injured his back during the Club’s Captain’s Run on Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back