Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants are living and dying by their Hogan shapped sword. If the Swans can nullify him (which I think Horse will be able to do) they'll get the win. Taylor and Buckley should handle Amarty and Hayward but I think the Swans have more fire-power around the ball.

I've just got a feeling the cats win. But that might be cause I caught a bit of the 07 granny the other day haha. I'd love a Geelong Hawthorn semi. Would be epic.

Lions and Carlton is so interesting. Two clubs that really shouldn't be out in week one of finals but I think Lions get up.

Giants are living and dying by their Hogan shapped sword. If the Swans can nullify him (which I think Horse will be able to do) they'll get the win. Taylor and Buckley should handle Amarty and Hayward but I think the Swans have more fire-power around the ball.

I've just got a feeling the cats win. But that might be cause I caught a bit of the 07 granny the other day haha. I'd love a Geelong Hawthorn semi. Would be epic.

Lions and Carlton is so interesting. Two clubs that really shouldn't be out in week one of finals but I think Lions get up.
If the Cats can pull off a win this finals then I reckon Chris Scott deserves CoTY ahead of Sam. That side does not belong in the top 4 let alone beating Port away in a qualifying final.

If the Cats can pull off a win this finals then I reckon Chris Scott deserves CoTY ahead of Sam. That side does not belong in the top 4 let alone beating Port away in a qualifying final.
Yeah I agree, on paper I think Port should easily handle them. Butters will be best on I think and really assert himself.

Reckon the Cats will beat Port as much as I hate saying .
Think they are better at either end of the ground, Houston/Farrell are very decent outs for Port . Miers/Stengle/Close could get off the leash here .
Neither make the GF.

Giants to beat Swans - just think they are more rounded as a team. Again better at at each end . Will be tight .

Lions will have their gale wrapped up early . Don't think it's a belting but a pretty comfotable win .

Both losers in the qualifying finals will exit straight sets .

Reckon the Cats will beat Port as much as I hate saying .
Think they are better at either end of the ground, Houston/Farrell are very decent outs for Port . Miers/Stengle/Close could get off the leash here .
Neither make the GF.

Giants to beat Swans - just think they are more rounded as a team. Again better at at each end . Will be tight .

Lions will have their gale wrapped up early . Don't think it's a belting but a pretty comfotable win .

Both losers in the qualifying finals will exit straight sets .
Ports mids should run all over the Cats.

Ports mids should run all over the Cats.
Absolutely they can . If we were playing Port I would be quietly confident for the reasons I've said also .

Port need two of their mids to have big games and probably kick 3-4 goals between them . Doable . But Scott is a master of exposing weakness in opposition and Port have a few .

Absolutely they can . If we were playing Port I would be quietly confident for the reasons I've said also .

Port need two of their mids to have big games and probably kick 3-4 goals between them . Doable . But Scott is a master of exposing weakness in opposition and Port have a few .
Port beating the cats down at marginal seat arena earlier in the year gives me hope.

Sent from my CPH2343 using Tapatalk

Would be great if we can have the full revenge tour.

Beat the Dogs.
Port beat Cats.
Beat the Cats.
Beat Sydney/GWS in the Prelim.
Beat Port in the GF.

Cats are so efficient and often win while opposing mids dominate . Port have a terrible finals record, even at home. However Cameron is yet to play a good final . Feel cats will win though

Would be great if we can have the full revenge tour.

Beat the Dogs.
Port beat Cats.
Beat the Cats.
Beat Sydney/GWS in the Prelim.
Beat Port in the GF.
Ooh, has Zoltar ever been wrong?

fortune teller wish GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Full Revenge Tour”. Love it. If it happens we have to get T shirts made!
We did it in 2008

Lost to Dogs, Saints and Cats in the home and away rounds

Beat Dogs in Qualifying Final, Saints in Prelim and of course Cats in GF

From Hodgey

I'm one of Hodgey's biggest fans, so much so that my kids say he is my man crush, but that was horrible. Stop listening to it after the Sicily one.

Surely he didn't talk like that in the rooms before our games!

I'm one of Hodgey's biggest fans, so much so that my kids say he is my man crush, but that was horrible. Stop listening to it after the Sicily one.

Surely he didn't talk like that in the rooms before our games!
Well he did hope Freo would kick the first 4 goals of the 3rd quarter in the 2013 GF :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back