Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so conflicted, on one hand I'm happy Port got flogged but on the other hand I'm furious they saved their one good game for us and proceeded to bend over and drop their pants for Sydney and that scum mob from Geelong.

It's a strange feeling being happy and simultaneously hateful on this pathetic excuse for a club and their pile of sh*t of a coach.

I'm so conflicted, on one hand I'm happy Port got flogged but on the other hand I'm furious they saved their one good game for us and proceeded to bend over and drop their pants for Sydney and that scum mob from Geelong.

It's a strange feeling being happy and simultaneously hateful on this pathetic excuse for a club and their pile of sh*t of a coach.
It’s amazing how lackluster their pressure was against Geelong and Sydney compared to what they brought against us…

If Geelong win tomorrow they’ll do another number on the Swans.

Scott has the advantage on Longmire as well.
Longmire needs to bring something unpredictable to the table if he's going to unsettle what Geelong will bring. Scott already knows there Plan A. If they don't bring absolute full throttle pressure Geelong will win no matter how good they are on the outside. Papley will need to start half a dozen punch ons to get under their skin. Wouldn't put it past him

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back