Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And Fagan was correct.
They’ve had an excellent tune up for the finals.
The pre - finals break does not benefit the top teams with their stop start run to the GF.

From the first bounce they were ready.
If we need a break at all it should be the week before the GF.

Thank God the Premiers will get the no.1 pick and a top 10 NGA while keeping their first draft pick
Meanwhile we lose a very good back and may get an end of first round pick as compo.
I bet we hear nothing about it on SEN from the AFL client media either.
And they wonder why there is disillusion with their blatant corruption.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thank God the Premiers will get the no.1 pick and a top 10 NGA while keeping their first draft pick
Meanwhile we lose a very good back and may get an end of first round pick as compo.

How will they keep their first round pick?

Sounds reasonable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see the footage in the rooms at half time?
Lions had their shirts off doing front double bicep poses while the Swans had some 50 year old women telling them how to breath properly.
That’s where it’s won and lost TBH.
Hahahaha

Is it true heyney was giving a really stirring speech to the team about his lost brownlow and his disappointment in his MRP citing

Wilson just getting pipped on the line by McCreery, disappointing but Wilson is still a far better player than McCreery.

I'm sure Wilson hit the ribbon first, what kind of idiot does a photo finish from an angle.

Wilson just getting pipped on the line by McCreery, disappointing but Wilson is still a far better player than McCreery.
Tbh Darcy did break early … twice.
But great effort.
Saints still the bridesmaids. 🥲

I'm sure Wilson hit the ribbon first, what kind of idiot does a photo finish from an angle.

Yeah it seemed dodgy, I thought Wilson had won it, Eddie McGuire was probably in charge of judging that race.

Wilson can run that fast for 20 minutes at a time.

He would have won it if it was over a longer distance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back