Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep no more Trac this season and Oliver looks half the player of a couple of years ago. Clay Clay signed up on big money till the end of 2030, sounds like science fiction. Suck shit Dees! 💩

I'd take Oliver off their hands if they gave us their first round draft pick.

So what bullshit is Cooney going to come out with.

I'm guessing he's going to suggest that StKilda becomes the new Tassie team.
North makes more sense, they already have the draft concessions.
Lol just saying we'll start 2025 without Marshall and Battle. Dumbass.

Lol just saying we'll start 2025 without Marshall and Battle. Dumbass.

That was the four eyed git that is hosting the show with him saying that, Cooney sounds like Leigh Matthews compared to him.

Wake up, check the scores, see that Sydney lost. Laugh and think, well I wouldn't want to be the team playing them next week. Hit the next round on the app to check the fixture, scroll down... a tale as old as time.

I mean we were losing anyway whats a couple extra % points....

**** these Collingwood chuds get an absolute armchair ride week in week out. Hope Maynard gets a week for staging, that was pathetic in the first half dropping to the ground after starting a push and shove with Long.
I'd rate Long to be a one-inch-punch type operator though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wake up, check the scores, see that Sydney lost. Laugh and think, well I wouldn't want to be the team playing them next week. Hit the next round on the app to check the fixture, scroll down... a tale as old as time.
It's absolutely bizarre isn't it SS.

You can almost set your watch with these "Twilight Zone" events.

Clutch Long! So many Saints fans said he'd never be anything

On record as loving him since draft, maybe I should become a recruiter...

And just watched the last shot by McDonald, he shanked that good and proper.

It's absolutely bizarre isn't it SS.

You can almost set your watch with these "Twilight Zone" events.
We're all bit characters in some sort of cosmic script SW, the ending of which is waaay out of our hands...

At least we know if/when the writers decide to grant us a happy ending, the celebrations will be the greatest of all-time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back