Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"The AFL wishes to advise that with 7 seconds left in the match it was a clear intentional and free missed to North Melbourne. As such, Melbourne will have 4 points removed from and given to North, plus, North will have the first 5 picks in the upcoming draft to themselves."

"The AFL also wishes to advise that no concrete was harmed in the process of Alistair losing a match."

absolute shit culture. still dont know how to win.

just come on over LDU, we will win you a few games

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

LDU was impressive tonight, he's just the sort of midfielder we need, Hunter Clark needs to get in his ear to come to the Saints.

Maybe invite him over to Mitchito's place for a succulent Japanese meal, that should win him over.

LDU was impressive tonight, he's just the sort of midfielder we need, Hunter Clark needs to get in his ear to come to the Saints.

Maybe invite him over to Mitchito's place for a succulent Japanese meal, that should win him over.

One with plenty of BBQ beef, none of that raw fish stuff.

First post in the Port Adelaide review thread is a ripper. See below. It's also accompanied by a picture of a psychotic looking clown.

"PACK YER BLOODY BAG CLOWNS.

ITS OVER NOW !!!!!

NOW !!!!!

PISS OFF.

NEVER GO BACK TO ALBERTON AGAIN.

NEVER.

KOCH, HINKLEY, DAVIES, CORNES
WINES, CLUREY
ANYONE ELSE IN THE DOG SQUAD

PISS OFF.

I AM GOING TO SCRATCH YOUR NAMES OFF THE HONOUR ROLL WITH A SPOON.

ALL GREED, NO CREED.

PISS OFF!

COULD NOT COACH A GREYHOUND BUS

COULD NOT TRAIN THE GHAN

STOP RUINING OTHERS CAREERS TO FUND YOUR OWN.

N O W"

One with plenty of BBQ beef, none of that raw fish stuff.

I took Japanese classes at high school and they took us to a Japanese restaurant, we hated the food so we started a food fight.

That was the last excursion we got taken on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will the AFL step up, or will they lt this crap continue

That was absolute crap.

The umpire only paid dangerous tackle just because May put his hand on his head.
He was setting himself to pay HTB and was doing the whole build up to do it.

Four pages into the PA review thread it's very funny reading, they're unhinged!

They have some genuinely funny supporters along with some unintentionally funny supporters.

They are more entertaining than Crows supporters and at least they support a proper old fashioned football club, not a franchise.

He was taken at Pick 13, so he was well and truly off the board by the time we had a shot at it.

If only we got the concessions Gold Coast did, we could have taken both Tholstrup and Wilson along with another Top 20 pick.

If only we got the concessions Gold Coast did, we could have taken both Tholstrup and Wilson along with another Top 20 pick.
another 2 this year and I believe it's projected 4 the year following

Last edited:
It's all set up for the Saints to sneak into the finals, play one month of good football and win it from eighth!
Don't laugh, I think it's possible, and what's scarier, I think our coach and players think it's possible too.

Maybe we're crazy or maybe it's this whole world that's crazy

They have some genuinely funny supporters along with some unintentionally funny supporters.

They are more entertaining than Crows supporters and at least they support a proper old fashioned football club, not a franchise.

Port fans are the best. Total nutters.

another 2 this year and I believe it's projected 4 the year following

Brisbane get another top 4 in Ashcroft and their kid coming through the academy next year Anable looks another top 10 pick. Then they have a kid called Marshall who is also a gun.

Gold Coast have Zeke Uhland next year who looks elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back