Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic!
Poor, hard done by Pies, forced to travel so much and so far away as well!!
Collingwood aside (obviously I'm biased because they're my team), but from a wider AFL and specifically SC standpoint, I'm glad one of the biggest clubs in the land is against it, hopefully the AFL listens scraps it. Opening round is so stupid, and a killer for SC.

Collingwood aside (obviously I'm biased because they're my team), but from a wider AFL and specifically SC standpoint, I'm glad one of the biggest clubs in the land is against it, hopefully the AFL listens scraps it. Opening round is so stupid, and a killer for SC.
Oh, don't worry, I agree wholeheartedly.
Puts all AFL teams on an uneven keel, bye wise, rests, etc.
Gather Round should be rotated between States as well.
I just think its quite ironic, not to mention hilarious, that it is Collingwood complaining about having to travel, when others don't.
Ya couldn't make that shit up!:joycat:

I just think its quite ironic, not to mention hilarious, that it is Collingwood complaining about having to travel, when others don't.
Sorry mate, more than 5 interstate trips per year is too many :p

It's not that hard to make it work if they really want to start the season in NSW/Qld each year.

The worst 4 drawing teams play the home sides. The likes of Coll/Rich/Ess with large fan bases there play the other teams, should still get decent crowds. No need for extra byes then. Evens up the travel factor a bit (doesn't help the WA teams I know, but it's a step in the right direction)

Hey all, have tried to find the answer to this but apologies if I've missed it somewhere.

Anyone have any idea how the finals system works for a top 6 finals? My league with my mates is set for that for some reason (we only had 12 players so makes sense I suppose).

Based on who I'll be playing (#6th I am not worried about at all) I'd make different decisions like what to do with Rankine etc.

Hey all, have tried to find the answer to this but apologies if I've missed it somewhere.

Anyone have any idea how the finals system works for a top 6 finals? My league with my mates is set for that for some reason (we only had 12 players so makes sense I suppose).

Based on who I'll be playing (#6th I am not worried about at all) I'd make different decisions like what to do with Rankine etc.

I keep loading the board for some chats during work and I'm rarely seeing notifications :(
RIP BF SC 2024 🪦
Ready for the resurrection in 2025

we need the 2025 planning thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone’s used all their trades and lost interest
Vote one for 50 trades 10 boosts next year pls

Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Brad Scott saying abolish the sub.

Always liked Brad Scott, astute guys

It's called the circle of life .....we abolish the sub, then reintroduce again a few years later ....all at the behest of the Coaches

Sub disappears .....then once again, Coaches will call out disadvantages, when a player is subbed off for concussion ....you can hear the train already coming ....it's all going around in circles chasing their tails

The Sub should have remained for concussion subs only .....that way, a team is not disadvantaged

But it was the Coaches who demanded a) injury subs ...and then b) tactical subs

I get sick of the coaches hypocrisy

Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back