Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This. Or something else that explains his presence that wasn’t public knowledge at the time.
Maybe there's a staffer at the Hawks who makes coffee and cleans windows who bears an uncanny resemblance to Jimmy Bartel.

Giants list manager on Gettable seemed really unsure on which way Perryman and Cumming are heading, if anything seemed a bit reserved. Said they have put their best foot forward but dont know anything yet. Said they cant control whats offered by other teams.

Was interesting how he answered

C'mon, have you seen what Watson, Puopolo, Moore and Ginnivan have done over the years. I imagine everyone would argue that what Bartel did that one time is less egregious than the dodgy high frees.
Nope. Don't agree in the slightest. At least with the other players you have mentioned there was at least some body contact.

Nope. Don't agree in the slightest. At least with the other players you have mentioned there was at least some body contact.

There was the tiniest slap of a hand on Taz's chest before he flew through the air as though he'd been drop kicked by a Melbourne Cup winner in that game versus the Scum. We are not immune to some staging sadly.

Right up there with Dangerfield nominating in secret for the ruck, and him throwing the ball away and getting a fifty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was the tiniest slap of a hand on Taz's chest before he flew through the air as though he'd been drop kicked by a Melbourne Cup winner in that game versus the Scum. We are not immune to some staging sadly.
Yeah all clubs in all sports do it, trying to take some stance of superiority is silly.

I don't like it all that much but i accepted it many years ago.

Right up there with Dangerfield nominating in secret for the ruck, and him throwing the ball away and getting a fifty.

His arms always shoot up faster than one of those inflatable dancing tubes with its first gust of pumped air if there is even a hint of a free kick on offer.

Tom Morris saying that Perryman has told teams he wants to play midfield which might count out Giants
Well he may need to look at another club then because i do not see him being a regular started in the middle for GWS, Hawthorn or Port who are the 3 most heavily linked clubs.

Well he may need to look at another club then because i do not see him being a regular started in the middle for GWS, Hawthorn or Port who are the 3 most heavily linked clubs.
Would the chase for Perryman build into the increased need for flexibility

Newk changing with the fwds has been a weapon we cant use without Day being there

Tom Morris saying that Perryman has told teams he wants to play midfield which might count out Giants
From what I understood, this was precisely the reason we were looking at him - as a midfielder. And I'm pretty sure when Sam talked to him (as reported some time ago) it was about getting midfield minutes with us.
I don't know for sure but I still think we're making plays for him. According to my gossip anyway.

Would the chase for Perryman build into the increased need for flexibility

Newk changing with the fwds has been a weapon we cant use without Day being there
Oh i can totally see how he fits in with us but if he genuinely wants to be playing big midfield minutes i don't think we make sense.

From what I understood, this was precisely the reason we were looking at him - as a midfielder. And I'm pretty sure when Sam talked to him (as reported some time ago) it was about getting midfield minutes with us.
I don't know for sure but I still think we're making plays for him. According to my gossip anyway.
Would think that was the ticket to the meeting. If they bring him in and rotate him with a Newcombe/Worpel/Perryman rotation between HFF and midfield it would be an interesting look. would think if he is wanting midfield minutes Port would be most likely. Will he want to be a part of the Hawks midfield rotation all around a similar age to him? Or could Port pitch him on the fact that Wines will be 30 heading into next year, Boak isnt going inside much and he could be a main guy sooner especially if Butters leaves in a few years

will be an interesting one

Looks a lot like he is gone and that it’s either us or poet who are in the box seat

Jimmy always felt more like a Hawks player than a Geelong player to me
You can admire a player but considering all the trauma he caused us on the field, how you can say he feels like a Hawks player is staggering. I'm not putting you down just very surprised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back