Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Here I was thinking the board was over reacting and Ralph actually had some sources closer to Bailey who were indicating a preference to Geelong but it wasn't quite definitive enough to say with certainty.

No, there's just Cotton On and beaches out that way and that fits his vibe :drunk:

Anyone got an actual trade/FA rumour? I'm starved of info.
Sam Wicks, similar to Ginnivan last year. Whether to us or not will likely happen late.

Edit: Before anyone asks why we'd target him, all I've been told was from the Swans side. Depending on how the finals pan out Sydney are expecting to lose Warner, possibly also Logan Macdonald back west. Both the Swans and Wicks are apparently keen to separate at the end of the year, but it's not a priority for them, and we were one of the clubs mentioned in passing, didn't get anything more than that.

Last edited:
Sam Wicks, similar to Ginnivan last year. Whether to us or not will likely happen late.

Edit: Before anyone asks why we'd target him, all I've been told was from the Swans side. Depending on how the finals pan out Sydney are expecting to lose Warner, possibly also Logan Macdonald back west. Both the Swans and Wicks are apparently keen to separate at the end of the year, but it's not a priority for them, and we were one of the clubs mentioned in passing, didn't get anything more than that.
Thanks KJ. Love the tidbit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralph genuinely one of, if not the worst footy journo around.
Loves a big statement and loves his air time on Friday nights on fox footy.
The smug grin tells you all that
I’m 100% certain the imbecile has genuinely zero idea where Baz is going
the worst journo would be a title to hold close to the heart for these muppets...strong field...would be like winning a Melbourne Cup

One of Ralph’s reason for Geelong was their new training facility making a good fit for baz. When exactly would that training facility be in place? Doesn’t quite add up, he is 85% moron and 15% fuken idiot.

One of Ralph’s reason for Geelong was their new training facility making a good fit for baz. When exactly would that training facility be in place? Doesn’t quite add up, he is 85% moron and 15% fuken idiot.
Yep I thought the same. I mean ours is being built as I type these words but yeah carry on Ralphy.

I reckon Ralphy took one of Scott Steiner's math classes.

I was going to reply to one of the earlier posts with "and then you add Kurt Angle to the mix" but I thought the reference might have been a little too fringe!

That's a revelation. I thought for sure he would be at least 10% tool.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back