Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Ralph’s reason for Geelong was their new training facility making a good fit for baz. When exactly would that training facility be in place? Doesn’t quite add up, he is 85% moron and 15% fuken idiot.
That training facility will probably be ready by the time Smith is retiring. Plus the beaches was a reason. If that’s the case,then he might head over to Miami , and play for the dolphins. You can’t go in the water down Geelong way for 10 months of the year, as too cold. Ralph is a total tool.

would be a starter...on our injury list
I mean, why bother, right?

I may be biased, but Calsher Dear has shown more in his 8 games than Jones has in his career.

So it’s an 85% chance based on the vibe and “beaches”?

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
And Cotton On - because apparently he works at their head office 5 days a week

That training facility will probably be ready by the time Smith is retiring. Plus the beaches was a reason. If that’s the case,then he might head over to Miami , and play for the dolphins. You can’t go in the water down Geelong way for 10 months of the year, as too cold. Ralph is a total tool.
Really keen surfers will surf anywhere all year as long as the surf is good. I don’t know if Bailey fits that category or not but their is also surf the same distance from Dingley as Geelong is from Torquay and the back up to Bells Beach pro not a heap further from Dingley either. Straws are being clutched to try and guess where he is going by some I think.

Really keen surfers will surf anywhere all year as long as the surf is good. I don’t know if Bailey fits that category or not but their is also surf the same distance from Dingley as Geelong is from Torquay and the back up to Bells Beach pro not a heap further from Dingley either. Straws are being clutched to try and guess where he is going by some I think.
I don't think the guy even surfs. If he does I hope he is a lot better at it than Weightman.

And in what alternative reality would Jones "be a starter" for us?

Maybe if Scaife doesn't come on.....
Harrison Jones averaged +1.2 goals per game in his first 2 seasons.
For some reason, he has regressed to 0.4 goals per game last season, playing 3/5 games as a sub, and now 0.8 goals per game this season.

There may be a value trade in there for a team, but we're set for KPF now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we are into Noah Balta for 2025 as a RFA.

From what I have heard, Smith has never surfed a day in his life. So that beach talk is just crap from Ralph.

Think about how d'orazio would be advising Smith.

Geelong can offer him the midfield role & time he wants to be the best player he can be. this is the most important thing with his decision.

geelong are still competitive & have plenty of evidence re avoidance of cliff.

that's where he's going.
The Geelong role makes absolute sense for Smith, but I know that D’orazio has long been a fan of our list and build under Sam.

If it’s true that Smith has long been decided on where he’s headed as Twomey has said, then why not us?

He was pretty keen to jump on board last year and we’ve gone up a level since then.

It’s a genius move from the media just flooding the media cycle with smith to Geelong, he hasn’t said anything, they bank clicks then it likely gets a reaction and they can keep playing the flip game for clicks. It’s a pyramid scheme and they make bank from it
But why would Cats generate more clicks than us??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back