Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s all guess work for the Saints. Compo is not announced until after the contract is lodged for the unresolved FA to join their new club. And it’s not like he will decide to leave and change his mind if his old club is not looked after.
The clubs would know in advance what the compo will look like.

They know.

HAWTHORN

Pick 6 is a nice draft spot to pick the eyes out of the draft after the elite midfielders have gone or handover a top-10 pick for Bailey Smith. Who knows where Smith ends up, but the Hawks will have a much better pick than the Cats and he does live in the inner east. They will pitch their new Dingley expansion 20 minutes down the road, their happy young group, and their brilliant young coach. The Cats are favourites, but there is still room to move on the Smith front, even if rivals believe Geelong is well in front.

Ralphy apparently been informed Hawks are building a new training facility and that Bailey Smith lives in the inner east

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAWTHORN

Pick 6 is a nice draft spot to pick the eyes out of the draft after the elite midfielders have gone or handover a top-10 pick for Bailey Smith. Who knows where Smith ends up, but the Hawks will have a much better pick than the Cats and he does live in the inner east. They will pitch their new Dingley expansion 20 minutes down the road, their happy young group, and their brilliant young coach. The Cats are favourites, but there is still room to move on the Smith front, even if rivals believe Geelong is well in front.

Ralphy apparently been informed Hawks are building a new training facility and that Bailey Smith lives in the inner east

If only there was a way to get smith, perryman and the pick 7, I know impossible.

Pick 7 with the Battle combo.

Update on Battle. Will be walked to Hawthorn if band 1 triggered.
Walked? Surely someone down at the Saints could drive him over. Then again......

Wants Saints to be looked after.
Who gives a **** about the SAints, or whether they are looked after???

"Yeah, you really better pay me way more...for the Saints compo, I mean"

We will offer what we offer, and the Saints will get their end of round 1 pick.

The idea that we would pay shitloads more than that, so they can get band 1 compo...WTF?

They've got no say in it. They don't have to walk him, they don't have to give him a parade...they can sit on their asses and suck shit for all I care.

Is this a ****ing charity???

Last edited:
Who give a **** about the SAints, or whether they are looked after???

We will offer what we offer, and the Saints will get their end of round 1 pick.

"Yeah, you really better pay me way more...for the Saints compo, I mean"

The idea that we would pay shitloads more than that, so they can get band 1 compo.

They don't have to walk him, they can sit on their asses and suck shit.

Is this a ****ing charity???
Exactly, wants Saints looked after which ends up costing his new club (potentially) by giving Saints another pick before our first.

Do we throw that first round pick at Max King now in the wake of the Lewis news?

Saints would be licking their lips af potentially having 3 first round selections in this year's draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back