Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"But at this stage it's Hawthorn where I want to be at."

That article is coming straight from the source too.

King may re-sign like the article says, but I'm just pointing out that this thing you do of dismissing everything in the most authoritative way possible has backfired before and chances are will probably backfire again.
Remember when Chol told us no

I shudder to think what it would take for them to let a contracted Lukosious go.

They are no longer trying to rebuild, they want to contend. They aren’t moving him for picks. They would be demanding quality player/players and picks

We have two top 10 picks in Ward and Mackenzie that are inside mids that can’t crack a spot.

Chol and Dear?
Chol is a third tall, Dear a project player who while provides us a contest, is also still very raw and can get beaten quite a bit by bigger bodies.

We want someone of Lewis’s ilk to partner with him.

Chol is a third tall, Dear a project player who while provides us a contest, is also still very raw and can get beaten quite a bit by bigger bodies.

Cant wait to see what Dear looks like round 1 next year after a full pre-season eating weights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t discount a good old fashioned three way, let alone more. I reckon we might be forced to move one or two “talented” mids.

Any way, a lot of water to go under the bridge!
I now see why so many ex players are keen to get involved in list management

Don’t discount a good old fashioned three way, let alone more. I reckon we might be forced to move one or two “talented” mids.

Any way, a lot of water to go under the bridge!
I don't doubt it, moving to the GC because of lack of mid opportunities at Hawthorn would be a brave decision for the Hawks mid if they did

Cant wait to see what Dear looks like round 1 next year after a full pre-season eating weights
Have a look at his big brother. He will not be an undersized player long. Only thing holding him back at the moment is endurance, strength/mass to hold spot, and experience.

I don't want to risk the player he will become by putting someone in his way just because they are a bit older. I thought Patton got in the way of Lewis but thankfully didn't last long.

I don’t think Chol is suited to being a third tall, when he had that year at GC he was the main man and look how he has gone this year being the main man.
If he becomes the 3rd option I think he may lose interest and not be a factor in games IMO

I don’t think Chol is suited to being a third tall, when he had that year at GC he was the main man and look how he has gone this year being the main man.
If he becomes the 3rd option I think he may lose interest and not be a factor in games IMO
Lose interest? 😂

Knob…..
I’m not the one suggesting that an AFL player would “lose interest” in playing their role and being more than adequately compensated for doing so.

I can imagine Chol just walking off mid-game if they make him third option.

Probably wander off to Bunnings for a sausage, maybe JB-Hifi, have a flick through indie...

IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back