Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

R'n'L is definitely ITK and he posts as he hears what's happening behind the scenes. Obviously things are fluid and most his posts never come to fruition. Just check his posts from last years trade period.

People need to stop hyperventilating every time he makes an appearance and keep in mind that yes what he has posted is a work in progress but it may also fizzle out. And again, don't target him if they don't, we love every time he contributes on this forum.
The issue isn't whether they come true or not, it's that they lack any context whatsoever. He well could have simply meant that Brisbane have inquired, but for some reason, he chose not to share that part of the info. As such, half this board has just lost their ****ing minds.

Uncle Ben was right and RnL has been a little irresponsible with his power!

I wonder when RnL's Lewis story will be "broken" by the media

"A source close to Mitch Lewis has confirmed Brisbanes interest in him"
"Given the history of injuries it is understood a late second round or early second round with a player or pick coming back would be the asking price"

"Given the history of injuries it is understood a late second round or early second round with a player or pick coming back would be the asking price"
“Geelong have come in last minute to replace Tom Hawkins with a godfather offer, Mitch will be able to leave his new beachfront home and walk his dog in the morning along Corio Bay in his tight fitting briefs and hawthorn receive the cats much coveted future fourth.”😉

Pretty sure it was a joke
over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

So you have no idea why it gets bumped(dumb bombers saying they should be pardoned every few months), you just thought you'd whinge about it's exisitence and draw a stupid comparison to people talking about Geelong in a Hawthorn thread.
This is what I see and it's beautiful.
1728117700281.png

Sam Frost
“My foot is great and I am not going to Sydney”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The issue isn't whether they come true or not, it's that they lack any context whatsoever. He well could have simply meant that Brisbane have inquired, but for some reason, he chose not to share that part of the info. As such, half this board has just lost their ****ing minds.

Uncle Ben was right and RnL has been a little irresponsible with his power!

RnL doesn't post gossip and innuendo. When RnL posts it's because things are well progressed

Dewnior , you don't think Robertson is worth a F2 from WCE to BNE? He wants to go home, isn't best 22 and was a high draft pick. Seems fair to me
Sorry, I thought you meant that Robertson would come to us as part of a trade. Not interested in that.

WTF
Are you taking the piss ??
In my opinion he played a selfish game. I did not think he competed consistently in the air, he picked and chose when he was going to compete. Especially when out of position. I remember one moment in the 2nd or 3rd, when his opponent led him to the ball, a stab kick came in, instead of punching the ball from behind, he stopped chasing and went for the mark, asif the Port player was just going to vanish. Now in contrast, Dear didn't have a good game, but he competed consistently, if he was going to get outsmarked, atleast he made them earn it, almost everytime.

Last edited:
RnL doesn't post gossip and innuendo. When RnL posts it's because things are well progressed
This is exactly the issue. We know he has good intel, so people will take an extremely vague post and run with it like you have, making the assumption that it's well progressed. This just creates the hysteria we've seen the last few pages.

See SYL's post, two pages back. Lewis apparently isn't interested. This seems to be a case of Brisbane being interested, not that it's progressed beyond that. It's perfectly fine to post that, but the context is important!

It's also been reported Brisbane have reached out about Tom Lynch. They're clearly chasing a big KPF.

This is exactly the issue. We know he has good intel, so people will take an extremely vague post and run with it like you have, making the assumption that it's well progressed. This just creates the hysteria we've seen the last few pages.

See SYL's post, two pages back. Lewis apparently isn't interested. This seems to be a case of Brisbane being interested, not that it's progressed beyond that. It's perfectly fine to post that, but the context is important!

It's also been reported Brisbane have reached out about Tom Lynch. They're clearly chasing a big KPF.
I took it to mean that Brisbane were sniffing around- not that there'd been any talks progressing past "is he available?"

In my opinion he played a selfish game. I did not think he competed consistently in the air, he picked and chose when he was going to compete. Especially when out of position. I remember one moment in the 2nd or 3rd, when his opponent led him to the ball, a stab kick came in, instead of punching the ball from behind, he stopped chasing and went for the mark, asif the Port player was just going to vanish. Now in contrast, Dear didn't have a good game, but he competed consistently, if he was going to get outsmarked, atleast he made them earn it, almost everytime.

I don’t think he’s selfish. I just think he lost his way a bit in the finals. He wasn’t alone in that regard. Certainly outplayed and fluffed a few in the Doggies game. Wanted to take mark of the century at times ..was that being selfish? The Port game was…well he just wasn’t in the game. However his year to that point was undeniable. Goals, tackles and contests. I’m sure in his review the finals will be discussed. Was he overawed or was he injured.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With Goofy announcing his retirement the Lions are now obviously desperate and have put out the SOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back