Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No.
Main List.
By my count it’s 36 primary, 5 Cat A rookie and 2 Cat B rookie.
Add Battle to primary and we are at maximum with Barrass coming and a need to take 3 draft picks minimum. Figure we add 3 players and delist and re-rookie someone. My thoughts on how it might go:
Delist DGB JoS Gunston (primary) Philips (rookie)
Trade in Barrass (primary)
Draft pick 32 (primary)
Draft Cody Anderson (hope he goes undrafted so we can automatically list him as a rookie)
Relist Gunston (rookie)

36 primary 6 rookie Cat A 2 rookie Cat B.

Add Battle to primary and we are at maximum with Barrass coming and a need to take 3 draft picks minimum. Figure we add 3 players and delist and re-rookie someone. My thoughts on how it might go:
Draft pick 32 (primary)
Draft Cody Anderson (hope he goes undrafted so we can automatically list him as a rookie)
Relist Gunston (rookie)

Given Gunston has already re-signed i'm unsure if we can delist him before we re-rookie.. You're spot on with us needing to delist 3 guys with Barrass still to come in this trade period! I think it's more likely we see a contracted player traded than Gunston moved to the rookie list

Draft pick 32 (primary)
Relist Gunston (rookie)

Thanks FB19. Funny thing from here, did my home work and all i could come up with is "Gee We Have a f*&king Great List!" :)

(PS Bennetts or JoS ? maybe rookie draft? Think DGB is gone.)

View attachment 2134718
Do what needs to be done, AFL ;)
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Draft pick 32 (primary)
Relist Gunston (rookie)

Good analysis, wouldn't surprise me if they delisted and then placed one of the likes of Butler, Gunston and Bruest on the rookie list. In such a strong draft its a shame if we only have 2 live picks. Not sure how they get a 3rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back