Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They have some headset filthy snipers on their team.

I hate Essendon more due to the history but at a player level the Tigers really do have the worst list of canniving mongrels who love to throw a cheap shot when the opportunity arises.

Agree, let's absolutely destroy them next year we owe them plenty 😡
Is this what one of your snipers look like? 😂
headset aviators GIF

With what the tigers are doing, culling the list by trading out experience players, would that be considered a form of tanking?

Honestly think appointing Yze was a form of tanking. There’s clearly a reason he was overlooked multiple times. Will be very awkward for the Richmond higher ups if McQualter gets some traction with the Eagles next year.

I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been rumours of Taranto wanting a trade.

He'd have to be the filthiest bloke in the competition with how it's unfolded at Richmond.
To be fair it was on the cards, maybe not quite this level of drop off. But i dunno how he looked at that list and convinced himself that was where to move to try and contend.

I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been rumours of Taranto wanting a trade.

He'd have to be the filthiest bloke in the competition with how it's unfolded at Richmond.

He and Hopper are on huge coin and were promised the world and given an Atlas. This will be a huge test of their character to see if they can perform each week now when the chips are down.

The Tigers president sniping all the departing players at the best and fairest was a shocking look for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back