Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My stepson went to games at Waverley with my wife and I for years and he was a Hawk. He over time got pissed off at me one time for something and decided on the Roos in spite of me.

Who's laughing now!

(BTW, he's not really into footy these days). My daughter is a through and through Hawk.
This I can understand if he barracks for North :moustache:

I know its 12 months away but I cannot understand those advocating we go after Harley. We have plenty of cap space now but we will need quite a bit for our younger players as they establish themselves. You only need to look at the past few years to see clubs in all sorts of trouble with overpaying players to come to their club.
We'll be at least asking the question.

I get that he's more than likely the cherry not the sundae. If we can get him to nominate us then we're three quarters there. Look at the simplicity Mackie held his nerve in trading pick 17 and a throw away pick for Smith.

Home schooling… and not letting them out of your sight before being indoctrinated seems the best way to ensure no deviation from the true path is followed!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shoot me before home schooling. I have enough trouble getting them to eat or drink anything remotely decent.
I also blame Curnow and Cripps for my woes. Even Ginnivan and the Wiz couldn’t sway him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Curious to ask...was your immediate family big into footy? Mine wasn't, which is why i was coaxed to the Hawks (suggestion at school coupled with fanatical neighbour taking me to games).

My old man was Fitzroy.

First game I went to the footy as a little one was at Waverley Park and the Lions beat the Hawks. Think it was 94.

I liked the Hawthorn colours better and thought they were a cooler animal. Most of my friends were Hawthorn and so I didn't need much convincing.

What a prick, unforgivable

Nothing worse then trying to convert someone elses kids to another team. The Mum/Dad should have memories going to the games together and going for the same team!

Fair game for the Mum and Dad to battle it out though

My sister is a Scum supporter, my mother was Adelaide crows and my father is a St.Kilda supporter.

So between them, they have experienced 7 premierships in their respective lives, where as I have experienced 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back