Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My two were told they could barrack for another team if they wanted to, so long as it wasn't Essendon.

They are both Hawks now but given their age it turns out they hate Geelong more than Essendon.

Mine were told they could barrack for anyone they liked once they protested. They were shocked at my response of freedom of choice.

Then added if you do not barrack for Hawthorn then, you don’t go to games 🤣 All Hawks since then!

Mine were told they could barrack for anyone they liked once they protested. They were shocked at my response of freedom of choice.

Then added if you do not barrack for Hawthorn then, you don’t go to games 🤣 All Hawks since then!
Similar , mine were allowed to choose at birth and all chose hawthorn. I’ve even said they can change teams if they are happy to change address at the same time. None have taken up the offer.

My eldest is 7 and has been a member for 8 years consecutively. The next too are 5 with 6 years and 2 with 3 years.

My Mum is a mad Tigers supporter but knew she didn’t stand a chance so she has been buying their memberships as a gift since conception.

The AFLW Hawks have done some heavy lifting for my nieces. They go to every home game down in Frankston and love it.
My mum and sisters have been trying to steal my kids to the saints. Took my boy to Moorabin for AFLW round 4, He came back singing the Hawks song and asking "why do the saints lose all the time?".

My mum and sisters have been trying to steal my kids to the saints. Took my boy to Moorabin for AFLW round 4, He came back singing the Hawks song and asking "why do the saints lose all the time?".
My 7yr old would tell his little brother that if he doesn’t follow the Hawks he can’t be in our family. 😂

Mr 5 was pretty keen on the Tigers until I took all 3 to the second Richmond game and he saw the Hawks slaughter them, now he’s a Hawk and knows the Tigers are “really bad”.

My daughter had been flirting with being a Collingwood supporter due to a school friend, she came with me to the EF against the Dogs and she’s absolutely rusted on now.

My 7yr old would tell his little brother that if he doesn’t follow the Hawks he can’t be in our family. 😂

Mr 5 was pretty keen on the Tigers until I took all 3 to the second Richmond game and he saw the Hawks slaughter them, now he’s a Hawk and knows the Tigers are “really bad”.

My daughter had been flirting with being a Collingwood supporter due to a school friend, she came with me to the EF against the Dogs and she’s absolutely rusted on now.

Hawthorn AFL is great to watch right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back