Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My kids are hawks, i let them choose themselves when they were young. They were told though if they choose a different team they would have to find somewhere else to live. My dogs are also Hawks, although I let them have the Western Bulldogs as their second team for some species association. My cat is also a Hawk but isnt permitted to have a second team however

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only name on that list that strikes me as AFL level (when rarely fit) is Jack Martin who the Cats have bagged. Preuss might get a run at another club because ruckmen get 10 year + careers just because of their height.
According to AFL media a few weeks ago we was having a look at Hewago Oea.

I’d like us to take a look at curtains Taylor, I reckon he has a couple more gears in him yet if he is motivated enough.

Cap could Cody play forward with his good closing speed in regard to defensive pressure a bit like Poppy did and rotate through the midfield.

In my limited viewing and opinion yes. I feel he will start his career forward and make his way to some midfield time. A bit like CMac roles!

In my limited viewing and opinion yes. I feel he will start his career forward and make his way to some midfield time. A bit like CMac roles!
He’s got good speed and he’s a total competitor and a ferocious tackler he would be a great small forward and in time go through the midfield. Bit of Worpedo about him but he’s a better kick at the same stage and can kick decently on his left as well. No brainer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back