Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s got good speed and he’s a total competitor and a ferocious tackler he would be a great small forward and in time go through the midfield. Bit of Worpedo about him but he’s a better kick at the same stage and can kick decently on his left as well. No brainer.

He got an injury and came back late in the season. I notice we didn’t call him up to Boxhill again.

Yeah I agree I think he is a no brainer too! Loved his physicality in the Boxhill game. Would not be surprised if he earned a couple of senior games in 2025.

We likely will not be looking at picking up any delisted free agents. List positions are incredibly tight, especially with the club having to take 3 players in the draft.
Are you hearing we'll upgrade 1 from the rookie list to the senior list whilst sending someone back the other way?

I've got us at 40 list spots (ex Cat B)
with a max. 42 (senior + Cat A)

It's actually pretty amazing that the delisted players I'm most intrigued by are Culley and Burgiel, who have been cut from one of the weakest sides of the modern era.

Would be another hilarious post script to a stunningly bad trade period for West Coast if some of their delisted players went on to have solid AFL careers.

This is the reason AFLW is so important. Gillon left a great legacy here.
My son and I are members of the Hawks AFL a and My daughter and I the AFLW, she comes over and watches games with me in our colours, she likes to dress up in all the hawks gear I bought her, she’s only 31!
My wife grew up in North Melbourne and our pre- nup has a hawks clause.
Building a family of Hawks is one of my greatest achievements eclipsing my Nobel peace prize, Academy Award and Order of Australia. Can now die happily, post Sam’s reign as coach and his multiple flags over the next several decades. It’s great to be a Hawk. 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back