News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really mate but not sure who to trade to in one trade only have 40k so that would be 520k and under
There's a few options that you don't own Caz – Warner, Ridley, Rivers off the top of my head. Obviously none are guaranteed 110+ options, but better than holding Touk all that time IMO.

There's a few options that you don't own Caz – Warner, Ridley, Rivers off the top of my head. Obviously none are guaranteed 110+ options, but better than holding Touk all that time IMO.
Yeah I know mate, was just trying to justify holding him but he has to go, I’m tempted to use my last two trades and get him to Dunkley and bring in mannagh for some more coverage

Yeah I know mate, was just trying to justify holding him but he has to go, I’m tempted to use my last two trades and get him to Dunkley and bring in mannagh for some more coverage
Agree with Scythe mate, no point holding Touk, that's what the last few trades are for, LTI's. Touk missing 4 of 7 minimum it sounds like.

leaving season 2 GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Not really mate but not sure who to trade to in one trade only have 40k so that would be 520k and under
I’d probably look at Ridley, Warner, Rowell types if I was in your position bud.

Better than having Touk sitting on the bench for 4-6 weeks.

I’d probably look at Ridley, Warner, Rowell types if I was in your position bud.

Better than having Touk sitting on the bench for 4-6 weeks.
Thanks SandraGlorious :drunk:

IMG_3065.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Fisher is a test
Defenders Zac Fisher (foot) and Miller Bergman (ankle sprain) also face tests ahead of Round 18.

Fisher was subbed out of North Melbourne's Round 16 match against the Bulldogs and missed the club's win over the Suns, while Bergman went into recovery and swelling management late last week after rolling his ankle in an aerial contest during main training.

"Zac has made great progress in recovering from that midfoot sprain suffered against the Dogs, after failing to clear availability last Thursday," White said.

"He had a positive running session on-ground on Saturday morning and progressed into group training this morning.

Wil Dawson is available (expect him to play VFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back