List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is solely for list management discussion, Trades discussion goes in the trade thread, and Draft prospect discussion goes in it's relevant thread.

NameFinal YearYears Service*Status
Angus Hastie20252Unknown
Angus McLennan20242Non-Free Agent
Anthony Caminiti20264Non-Free Agent
Arie Schoenmaker20252Unknown
Ben Paton20247Non-Free Agent
Brad Crouch20255Non-Free Agent
Bradley Hill20278Restricted Free Agent
Callum Wilkie20279Restricted Free Agent
Cooper Sharman20244Non-Free Agent
Daniel Butler20245Non-Free Agent
Darcy Wilson20263Non-Free Agent
Dougal Howard20245Non-Free Agent
Hugo Garcia20252Unknown
Hunter Clark20258Restricted Free Agent
Isaac Keeler20242Non-Free Agent
Jack Hayes20243Non-Free Agent
Jack Higgins20277Non-Free Agent
Jack Sinclair202713Unrestricted Free Agent
Jack Steele202711Unrestricted Free Agent
James Van Es20242DELISTED
Jimmy Webster202413Unrestricted Free Agent
Josh Battle20248UFA - leaving for Hawthorn
Lance Collard20263Non-Free Agent
Liam Henry20274Non-Free Agent
Liam O'Connell20252Unknown
Liam Stocker20242Unrestricted Free Agent
Marcus Windhager20254Non-Free Agent
Mason Wood20244UFA + 3 years (2027)
Mattaes Phillipou20264Non-Free Agent
Matthew Allison20244DELISTED
Max Hall20252Non-Free Agent
Max Heath20244Non-Free Agent
Max King20268Restricted Free Agent
Mitchito Owens20254Non-Free Agent
Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera20254Non-Free Agent
Olli Hotton20242Non-Free Agent
Paddy Dow20263Non-Free Agent
Riley Bonner20241DELISTED
Rowan Marshall202711Unrestricted Free Agent
Ryan Byrnes20245Non-Free Agent
Sebastian Ross202413DELISTED
Tim Membrey202410Unrestricted Free Agent
Tom Campbell20243DELISTED
Zaine Cordy20253Non-Free Agent
Zak Jones20245Non-Free Agent
* Years service at end of contract.
Free Agency - Friday, October 4 and will run until Friday, October 11.
Trade Period - Monday, October 7 and will run until Wednesday, October 16.
National Draft - Round One - Wednesday, November 20 followed by the remaining rounds of the
National Draft - The rest - Thursday, November 21.
Rookie and Pre-Season Draft - Friday, November 22.

Last edited:

For anyone having a bad day and needs a laugh, take a look at the nuffers on here ,

Thank christ they have nothing to do with the club wanting to look at every player that has been delisted

You don't actually want the actual answers, believe me.

Consider the split a safe space for discussion as it's moderation and we don't just give points, card people and delete posts, part of that is also moderating the discourse.

Change can be good.
Trade discussion is list management, you can't trade a player in without moving a current player off the list.

Do you split a conversation if poster A mentions a trade target and poster B replies about a current player on the list?

Over-moderating IMO.

Ross is brutal lol

Plays Bonner constantly... sees something he doesn't like and subs him off mid way through a game, then it's bye bye Riley.
Also begs the question why he was still getting selected in round 21, the season was over in April.

Bonner 19 games
Hastie 5
Arie 4
McLennan 2
Hall 0
Hotton 0
O'Connell 0

Does that split help us going forward?

Yeah maybe but with Howard, Wilkie, Battle, Webster, Sinclair locked into the backline it would have been nice to see a few more games into our young defenders instead of 19 to Bonner and then delist him.

I agree but people do change their minds

Why just this morning I walked into my Harem and caused a bit of chaos. I'd promised Samantha a morning of sully-lovin' but I noticed Belinda had cut her hair. She had bangs and with her eye makeup she had this Egyptian goddess thing going on. As I took Belinda by the hand and lead her away, Samantha screamed "but you promised". I said "yeah chill"... people change their minds" (I don't think she heard me over her weeping though.)

I'm guessing a very similar thing happened between Ross and Riley.... metaphorically speaking.

Listing and playing Bonner was a shocking decision from the outset. Why we continually think we are going to get a player out of other clubs rubbish astounds me. Bonner was delisted from Port because he plays bruise free footy, he is allergic to body contact. For SOS and RTB to think he was taking us forward was a disgraceful decision IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we have a pinned list of OOC players in this that gets updated list changes / contracts?
I like having the separate thread for this. it's easier to follow.
in the pinned post at the top is a full list of player status

Listing and playing Bonner was a shocking decision from the outset. Why we continually think we are going to get a player out of other clubs rubbish astounds me. Bonner was delisted from Port because he plays bruise free footy, he is allergic to body contact. For SOS and RTB to think he was taking us forward was a disgraceful decision IMO.
it wasn't really, it allowed 12 months cover and back up to support the youth coming through.

ever team gets delisted players from other teams

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why just this morning I walked into my Harem and caused a bit of chaos. I'd promised Samantha a morning of sully-lovin' but I noticed Belinda had cut her hair. She had bangs and with her eye makeup she had this Egyptian goddess thing going on. As I took Belinda by the hand and lead her away, Samantha screamed "but you promised". I said "yeah chill"... people change their minds" (I don't think she heard me over her weeping though.)

I'm guessing a very similar thing happened between Ross and Riley.... metaphorically speaking.
RJeh3lz.jpeg

it wasn't really, it allowed 12 months cover and back up to support the youth coming through.

ever team gets delisted players from other teams

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

When you look at who was taken in the rookie draft , SSP and MSD it was very ordinary decision.

When you are developing a young list a player like Bonner was nothing other than a list clogger.

Thankless task isn't it?

The thinking was to free up Sinclair to play full time midfield given how weak we are in the middle. It was worth a crack. The problem is that Sinclair is only good for a 5 min burst in the middle and we lost too much by taking him off HB permanently. And Bonner's turnovers just didn't give us the same output.

I think the club realised that Sinclair is a HBF and we just need to do the hard yards to build out the midfield properly.

The thinking was to free up Sinclair to play full time midfield given how weak we are in the middle. It was worth a crack. The problem is that Sinclair is only good for a 5 min burst in the middle and we lost too much by taking him off HB permanently. And Bonner's turnovers just didn't give us the same output.

I think the club realised that Sinclair is a HBF and we just need to do the hard yards to build out the midfield properly.

We had 10 kids who could have played the role and when you look who was over looked its another wasted year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back