List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston said this morning quite categorically that he will not leaving Port this season. Aleer will take some creativity to get across as well as Petracca but he'd be a massive get.

Still think Rosas should be a high priority as the lightning speed we need up forward, worst case he remains a bit lazy defensively and he's delisted a couple years later after being on minimal cash.
I'd be interested to hear why the Suns signed Rosa's till the end of '25 this year and then released him from his contract immediately recently.

Can play a bit but maybe some baggage attached?

I'd be interested to hear why the Suns signed Rosa's till the end of '25 this year and then released him from his contract immediately recently.

Can play a bit but maybe some baggage attached?
I play footy with Dimmas son, will see if I can find out before the season finishes up. Doesn't normally give much away though

I was one of the vocal few that stood up for Moir in the VFL threads. As I said at the time, he was coming from a long way back with his injury history and is a very competitive young man (despite what some YouTube recruiters had said) - his body had just let him down. You don't see talent like his every day. Even when not getting much of it, you could see how good he was with ball in hand.
I don't think I have seen anyone so genuinely excited to be making his debut as Ashton. Was great he could do it in Perth where part of his extended family still live so as they could see it live too. It's going to be exciting to watch him develop. Like many players, the progress may not be linear.

That smile on his face while preparing to enter the game was delightful!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back