List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Kelly wants out…management shopping him around
Don't see him leaving WA? At least that was the case about 6 weeks ago.

We'd be the only likely option. Would be a hilarious 180.

Has three kids, two of whom are highly special needs. The reason why he came back home in the first place. No way they move anywhere else.
Yeah.

I know our initial response to the question was basically, "haha... no"

If there's no Warner, and we swap him for Brodie?

He works best in an already dominant midfield.

Eagles members just got woken up by this text message (after it already leaked on socials);

WCE MEMBER FIRST: Welcome to the West, ANDREW McQUALTER! Our next chapter begins with our new Senior Coach - stay tuned for all the details.

Reply Stop to opt out
Stop

Edit: someone else beat me to this after reading down, I'll leave this up in shame

Last edited:
I can't remember two groups of supporters wanting a returning West Aussie player less than Liam Baker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but he rates him. We all see the game differently i guess.

Pick 13 is a bit high for him but he will help the Eagles immensely.

We just need Bolton to nominate us now..
Not that im saying it will happen but why has Bolton only requested a trade to WA and not freo ?
With Mini , Baker , Graham now all at the eagles and their ability to give him more $$$$

Wouldnt surprise if they come for him now

Kelly was #9 on the Herald Sun's top 100 paid players list for 2024. On 1 to 1.1 million was their estimate. Apparently on an average of 850k over his 6 year deal which ends next year, but some years are more and some less. Not sure what 2025 would be, but it would still be prohibitive for us, even with an extension and smoothing out. Plus he showed signs of decline in output over 2024.

Not that im saying it will happen but why has Bolton only requested a trade to WA and not freo ?
With Mini , Baker , Graham now all at the eagles and their ability to give him more $$$$

Bolton to Freo has been on since July. Rarely had west coast been linked.

It would absolute shock me if west coast go for him.

It's a very long contract he's on. Lots of argy bargy to be had.

Thats how Freo operate because the club is sick of players wanting to go home to Victoria but only to one specific club

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back