List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Too much bias on here IMO but if you threw together the right posters maybe.

Seems the right opposition posters don’t come onto our board except the occasional neutral fan of a club not involved in our trades at all.

I think most of the actual journalists on trade radio actually do okay tbh - It’s the random ex-players that knew how to play footy but never really had any reason to care about trades or drafts that know ** all. It’d be better if they put on ex-list managers instead but there seems to be an opinion in the media that being an ex-player whose name people recognise is more important than getting someone who knows what the ** they’re talking about.
Like SoS or Rendell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is funny. I wonder who the “Richmond fan who works in the media and is in the know” might be??
One guess is all we need lol

Yeah. Probs best to leave it in the past.

When people share info, it’s with the best intentions, sometimes things change hourly, or the info is intentionally vague or wrong, we can’t help that.

No one who share info should ever be expected to share the source.

You either get info, and decide yourself what you want to do with it, or no one shares anything.

Just looking on the Sydney board, many on there seem to be coming around to the idea of trading Warner this year - obviously they are thinking WC because of pick 3 but it's probably not something that would have even been considered by their supporter group two weeks ago.

Just looking on the Sydney board, many on there seem to be coming around to the idea of trading Warner this year - obviously they are thinking WC because of pick 3 but it's probably not something that would have even been considered by their supporter group two weeks ago.

I was thinking today that a Oliver would be such a Sydney pick…

BUT they’re so bad in talls up front, and weak in talls down back

I think they would be mad not to trade him this year to West Coast. Also think it could be a blessing for us

This is funny. I wonder who the “Richmond fan who works in the media and is in the know” might be??
One guess is all we need lol

The funniest thing is how much he contradicts himself in this clip.

Richmond will end up with around six picks in the top 30. It used to be far more regular but taking much more picks than that at the draft would be borderline historical in a post-Covid era. Their later picks will just be traded to Gold Coast, Brisbane, Essendon, Carlton etc (and whoever else has FS or academy picks) whether that’s by Richmond or teams like Freo or West Coast that they’ll be trading with.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Baker to West Coast trade sees the equivalent of a second rounder going back to them. The Bolton trade will be 9 or 10 and 17 but with a similar thing happening in terms of what we’ll get back.

Because they are in a rebuild and that's extremely risky. How did our rebuild go when we traded in Hogan and countless other big shot players throughout our history. Their top bnf players were all 30 and over lol.
He's one of the best players in the country and has 8-10 years ahead of him. It's novel to think him going to them is a win for us

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back