List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 85 48.9%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope the Swans get Logan all signed us ASAP. Can't remember a "big name" player I've wanted less.

Happy to wear it when he becomes a gun but I don't see it with him.

Reminds me of Todd Marshall.
I would prefer to reward Sturt and Banners

Lets hope the Swans get Logan all signed us ASAP. Can't remember a "big name" player I've wanted less.

I wanted Todd Marshall instead of Griffen Logue tbh. McDonald has higher potential than that though.

If it wasn’t for us somehow finding Treacy with a rookie pick we’d be absolutely begging McDonald to join us and would wish we’d drafted Marshall tbh.

I could tell he wasn't going to kick the goal as he was running up, the look on his face.

He didn't want the moment, not a feature you want in a KPF

I could tell he wasn't going to kick the goal as he was running up, the look on his face.

He didn't want the moment, not a feature you want in a KPF

Some are acting like he missed from directly in front and 30m out.It was 50+m and on quite a decent angle. Add the pressure of the moment and I’m not sure many players in the league kick it.

Treacy might but outside of that I don’t think our other forwards do much better than McDonald did tbh. Banfield and Sturt wouldn’t make the distance unless they could run around the man on the mark which the umpires made pretty certain McDonald couldn’t do.

I was expecting McDonald to kick a behind tbh - it wasn’t an easy kick.

Some are acting like he missed from directly in front and 30m out.It was 50+m and on quite a decent angle. Add the pressure of the moment and I’m not sure many players in the league kick it.

Treacy might but outside of that I don’t think our other forwards do much better than McDonald did tbh. Banfield and Sturt wouldn’t make the distance unless they could run around the man on the mark which the umpires made pretty certain McDonald couldn’t do.

He would've made the distance with a regular kick IMO, just over thought it and tried to kick the **** out of it.

Sturt can kick that far

I wanted Todd Marshall instead of Griffen Logue tbh. McDonald has higher potential than that though.

If it wasn’t for us somehow finding Treacy with a rookie pick we’d be absolutely begging McDonald to join us and would wish we’d drafted Marshall tbh.
But we did find Treacy...

I wanted Marshall because he was 195+, played forward and had a pulse. That was the standard for us for about 20 years.

But with Amiss and Treacy, my standards are suddenly much higher and neither of those blokes meet them based on form to date.

Why do free agent compensation picks not come from the team signing the free agent? Ridiculous that the team getting the player pays nothing but the other 16 clubs "pay" for it by having draft picks pushed down the order.
I thought the whole compo thing was a sop to clubs because when FA was introduced, the clubs wanted the right to trade players against their will as occurs in some competitions like the NBA. But the AFLPA said no and they came up with the compo idea instead as a compromise.

Last edited:
Feel like our our biggest want is Warner but our biggest need is Bolton. A mid fwd would be great but seeing MJ improvement since he’s been able to play midfield these past 2 weeks has been great and I feel a goal scoring small fwd added to this team would be elite and fills a bigger gap

Feel like our our biggest want is Warner but our biggest need is Bolton. A mid fwd would be great but seeing MJ improvement since he’s been able to play midfield these past 2 weeks has been great and I feel a goal scoring small fwd added to this team would be elite and fills a bigger gap
we don't need a player with ' a troubled past' now that we have a tight group of players who play for each other

Think we just need Warner, then some top ups from the draft with whatever we have left.

Richmond are sitting on the bottom for a reason, and bringing him in is an insult to our current squad - he is not OOC so would cost a fortune

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we don't need a player with ' a troubled past' now that we have a tight group of players who play for each other

Think we just need Warner, then some top ups from the draft with whatever we have left.

Richmond are sitting on the bottom for a reason, and bringing him in is an insult to our current squad - he is not OOC so would cost a fortune
What troubled past? Richmond are sitting bottom cause 75% of there list has been injured he’s an elite player that would be worth every pick

Warner is the cherry on top to a very good midfield Bolton is a need because we have no elite scoring small Fwds

What troubled past? Richmond are sitting bottom cause 75% of there list has been injured he’s an elite player that would be worth every pick

Warner is the cherry on top to a very good midfield Bolton is a need because we have no elite scoring small Fwds
you seem to forget the nightclub brawl where he fractured his wrist

we don't need Bolton enough to pay Richmond for a player who still has a contract until 2025 - he is nothing like Warner

Bolton has been no better than any of our players from the past few weeks

Last edited:
you seem to forget the nightclub brawl where he fractured his wrist

we don't need Bolton enough to pay Richmond for a player who still has a contract until 2025 - he is nothing like Warner

Bolton has been no better than any of our players from the past few weeks

That's not a troubled past. Plenty of guys have had a few drinks and got Into a punch up. Especially when being targeted because the public want a crack at an afl player.

Was he doing b and Es or struggling with addictions etc? No. You are over dramatising a guys past because of one incident

What I don’t understand is how do professionals not understand what you need to do there?

All he had to do was set up 3m to the left of the man on the mark. Then he is allowed to swerve, so long as he kicks over him.

On replay he sort of inches to the left but I’m glad he didn’t score because he most certainly ran off the line when he kicked it.

What I don’t understand is how do professionals not understand what you need to do there?

All he had to do was set up 3m to the left of the man on the mark. Then he is allowed to swerve, so long as he kicks over him.

On replay he sort of inches to the left but I’m glad he didn’t score because he most certainly ran off the line when he kicked it.
it was really weird..

That's not a troubled past. Plenty of guys have had a few drinks and got Into a punch up. Especially when being targeted because the public want a crack at an afl player.

Was he doing b and Es or struggling with addictions etc? No. You are over dramatising a guys past because of one incident
wow, you have a low expectation

Your hate of Bolton is not warranted and is clouding your judgment, Bolton is exactly the type of player we need.
I would argue we need forward pockets and if we get them Switta, Frederick and co will play the mid forward role.

Plus he is contracted, so we would pay through the nose for him.

I'm not aware of anything off-field with Bolton that concerns me. I'm worried that the dude seems to pick and choose when to give 100% on-field.

Is the sort of player that could easily win a Normy though so probably worth the risk if gettable.

I agree. He’s a once a month player and not worth the cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back