List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 84 50.0%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 20 11.9%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we have enough picks. I think we may have a few players go out, like Brodie, Walters, Fyfe etc

Just putting this here, so I know how many list spots we have open and who is still out of contract.

We currently have 3 spots open. Ideally we get this to 6, before we look at bringing in anyone other than Bolton.

Gone
Ethan Hughes
Josh Corbett - spot taken by Voss
Matt Taberner
Sebit Kuek
Conrad Williams - Cat B

Unknown
Max Knobel
Odin Jones
Tom Emmett
Ethan Stanley

Adding Taylor's info, normally more reliable than mine

Current list profile has:
Total: 40 players
Primary list: 33 (also Emmett, Knobel out of contract)
Rookie List (A): 6 (Jones, Stanley out of contract)
Rookie List (B): 1

Currently,
3 national draft picks, 2 rookie draft picks.
to
5 national draft picks, 0 rookie draft picks.

If all out of contract players, do not re-sign.
So potentially 30 primary list players, 3x cat A rookies, 1x cat B rookies total.

5 national draft picks, 4 rookie draft picks.
to
7 national draft picks, 2 rookie draft picks.

I hope the Eagles do trade pick 13 for Baker. Xavier Ellis is correct about their list: it is complete crap.

They have another 4/5 years on their re-build. Total mismangement of their list and I am all for it.

Word of warning. The Don is preparing a mega offer for Warner. Maybe a few expensive trees around Lathlain to be pruned with gold secateurs?
I thought all the trees got bulldozed to build the Eagles HQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now down to Stanley, Emmett, Knobel and Jones to add to the currently three list spots opened up by Tabs, Hughes and Kuek? Bonus spot for finding a home for Brodie
I suspect at least 3 of those, plus potentially finding a home for Brodie and/or Aish

Nice though that the narrative this year has turned from everyone wanting to leave to noone going and others likely to come in. As opposed to the exodus down the road.

“I’ve transitioned from the wing to more of a tagging inside mid now. I think next year I’ll be a winger, but I can flip inside and if they need a role on someone, I can do that,” O’Driscoll said.

“I got a lot of confidence out of that game at the end (against Port Adelaide).

“I now know I have the ability to play inside and play a different role, which I’m really confident with."

I'd say the club has told him he needs to work on his inside game to lock down the other wing spot. Will be interesting to see what they do with JOM next year

I suspect at least 3 of those, plus potentially finding a home for Brodie and/or Aish

Nice though that the narrative this year has turned from everyone wanting to leave to noone going and others likely to come in. As opposed to the exodus down the road.
I think Aish is a WA convert now, remarkably played most of his career here. Aish is handy depth for multiple positions next year. Brodie is now just taking up a list spot

I think Aish is a WA convert now, remarkably played most of his career here. Aish is handy depth for multiple positions next year. Brodie is now just taking up a list spot
100 games for Fremantle. Most out of all 3 clubs.
He’s been a really solid acquisition. Wished he would’ve stayed defensive wing as he was going well 2022-2023. For some odd really odd reason he’s preferred down back whilst JOM took that spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back