Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's not keen on the Freo merch I could always stop in at Kathmandu on the way home from work.
They might be low on stock given the last few days

This wind has been bone chilling, perfect time to pick up a women's heli hooded down jacket from Kathmandu for the member's price of $99, marked down from $229.98! Don't forget to use affiliate code ThatBitchFromBigfooty for an extra special discount.

And of course when you get home you'll want to charge up that internal fire with a hot shower, powered by Rheem - Australia's favorite hot water systems.

Don't forget the Seasol!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say that I have lost a bit of faith in Chris 25 since he considered that Davies was a better prospect than Draper.

That’s not even close to one of my worst calls though?

Just to clarify the Bobby Hill stuff is bs right?
With Colon as his manager? I could hear it from Bobby himself and I wouldnt believe him. We have fingers in enough pies without Pies extorting us in revenge

Not a huge fan..but so disappointing seeing Baker leaning towards Eagles over us. Definitely coming back for the retirement cheque then. The club up the road is a rabble atm, sure we’re underperforming but they are Fitzroy levels.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back