List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why wouldn't we go all out for Cumming with B.Hill (tex ) link and a player wanting to play more mid and ideal age adding experience but still 4 + years of service.
And here is the best part he is draft selections free .
Yes we can keep our top pick to get that future mid star we are dreaming off and still have good picks for Welsh and trade for a ruckman of some instant or progressive future ruck HELP.
Pay $ overs Kelly ,Reid just get it done .

Move on thilthorpe and himmelberg. Another year where they both don't play many games, just wasting a spot and stagnating on our list.
We could have drafted him, went for Parnell instead, it’s not as if we needed a young developing ruck or 2 on the list

It's funny, I started a thread on here about Reilly O'Brien being terrible and got hounded down by people like sanders and all his cronies. Glad to see people have seen the light, even if it's taken them 5 years longer than me.

Last edited:
It's funny, I started a thread on here about Reilly O'Brien being terrible and got bounded down by people like sanders and all his cronies. Glad to see people have seen the light, even if it's taken them 5 years longer than me.
You preferred Jacobs to stay from memory?

With Petty it will be interesting what potential FA compensation the Dees would get if they were to lose him next year?

Two 2nds for him, may be as good as it may get.
Could 2 seconds then get us a late 1st. That would get it done surely if we really were still keen on him. But if we had a late 1st, then using on him instead of maybe the young SA ruck from the u18 champs could look ugly

Who cares if we can get 2 top projected young mids in now and hopefully get games into them next year.

1. We will likely get an even better top projected mid with our natural 2025 pick.
2. Where we're at, quality is much more important than expediency. Getting lesser quality in a year earlier only matters if you're on the doorstep of contending.

Fog isn't a vocal, strong leader though. He also has too many low effort games still to be a leader, not the kind of example you want your leaders to be setting.

MM has played 30 odd games, let him settle into his career first. Murray's also played less than 50 and just had a year out.

Not sure what you've got against Milera but his calm and composure on the field is something we should be tapping into. Still one of our most talented players if his body will let him get a run a it.

Rankine has proved himself this season as has Hinge, both would be good leaders.

He's not really the forward line leader though. Tex still leads the forward line in-game. Would take an absolute leading genius to silence Tex's inherent forward line leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade thilthorpe and himmelberg.
Trade Thilthorpe? The one who hasn't played due to injury and played 21 games last year? If he was fit, he would've played every game. The call of him wasting a list spot might be the worst take I've read this year, and I've read Wayne's World's posts.

Trade Thilthorpe?

Put down the crack pipe.

The call of him wasting a list spot might be the worst take I've read this year, and I've read Wayne's World's posts.

I think we'd get overs for him if we trade now. Maybe we can revisit the topic in 5 years like with Reilly O'Brien when you catch up with me.

Move on thilthorpe and himmelberg. Another year where they both don't play many games, just wasting a spot and stagnating on our list.

It's funny, I started a thread on here about Reilly O'Brien being terrible and got hounded down by people like sanders and all his cronies. Glad to see people have seen the light, even if it's taken them 5 years longer than me.
You do know Thilthorpe has been injured since preseason and just returned last week......

1. We will likely get an even better top projected mid with our natural 2025 pick.
2. Where we're at, quality is much more important than expediency. Getting lesser quality in a year earlier only matters if you're on the doorstep of contending.
You don't know what next years pick will be and if it got us pick 8 in this midfielder heavy draft and that with our natural pick we took Draper and Lalor, that really is bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush stuff for us. Neither players are seen as donkeys but both are considered top end picks.

thats the way i am going if the chance presents

It's funny that including a guy not on our list wasn't the worst thing about that post...

What was the worst thing about the post? Btw I remember all the little digs I got from Adelaide crows supporters on this forum about O'Brien which is why I don't waste my time in the crows section so you can't say anything I haven't heard. And being wrong whilst doing it.

And I bet everything I got that the people like sanders and Kane mcgoodwin and froggy etc won't admit they were wrong about O'Brien.

If we’re after a small forward and don’t think we will be able to draft Malakai Champion

I would not be against having a crack at Jesse Motlop for a 3rd rounder

What was the worst thing about the post? Btw I remember all the little digs I got from Adelaide crows supporters on this forum about O'Brien which is why I don't waste my time in the crows section so you can't say anything I haven't heard. And being wrong whilst doing it.

And I bet everything I got that the people like sanders and Kane mcgoodwin and froggy etc won't admit they were wrong about O'Brien.

lol. You know we don’t believe you?

I doubt you can even remember which account allegedly made all these claims

Fog isn't a vocal, strong leader though. He also has too many low effort games still to be a leader, not the kind of example you want your leaders to be setting.

MM has played 30 odd games, let him settle into his career first. Murray's also played less than 50 and just had a year out.

Not sure what you've got against Milera but his calm and composure on the field is something we should be tapping into. Still one of our most talented players if his body will let him get a run a it.

Rankine has proved himself this season as has Hinge, both would be good leaders.

Hinge great leadership option - tough and playing good consistent high level footy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back