List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If that is the case with ANB I will be really disappointed.
I figured a late 2nd or 3rd the way Melbourne had gone public claiming
it was a benevolent act.
Might get the Dees 38 or 45 back in the deal?

Might get the Dees 38 or 45 back in the deal?
Yep. I just had a look, North could easily bid on welsh at 22 (slips to 25) as a prospective small KPF. So 25 is swallowed anyway. Sounds like an ok trade if we get something back. and get if done day 1 so we can focus on rest of trade period.

Yep. I just had a look, North could easily bid on welsh at 22 (slips to 25) as a prospective small KPF. So 25 is swallowed anyway. Sounds like an ok trade if we get something back. and get if done day 1 so we can focus on rest of trade period.

IF there are concerns over a bid, I'd prefer to move this pick into next year's draft. There will be team's who would want it.

makes no difference seriously that pick will get swallowed in an early welsh bid anyway. might get something back.
Early Welsh bid? Why would anyone pick early on him? There is nothing for clubs to look at say we must have him. He showed a few glimpses and not much else.

Early Welsh bid? Why would anyone pick early on him? There is nothing for clubs to look at say we must have him. He showed a few glimpses and not much else.
name another player who has kicked 5 goals in mens sanfl vfl wafl this year (not u18s).

you're kidding yourself

name another player who has kicked 5 goals in mens sanfl vfl wafl this year (not u18s).

you're kidding yourself
He kicked 5 goals against the bottom team in a thrashing. He's a 'tweener' height and has shown not to have much of an engine.

In 10 games, he averaged 8.4 disposals and 1 goal a game, and had 5 games where he kicked zero goals.

I'm optimistic on him, but there is little about his form that suggests teams should be rushing to put a bid in on him.

If it was use that pick to select Dodson, or use it on Welsh, I'm taking Dodson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kicked 5 goals against the bottom team in a thrashing. He's a 'tweener' height and has shown not to have much of an engine.

In 10 games, he averaged 8.4 disposals and 1 goal a game, and had 5 games where he kicked zero goals.

I'm optimistic on him, but there is little about his form that suggests teams should be rushing to put a bid in on him.

If it was use that pick to select Dodson, or use it on Welsh, I'm taking Dodson.
dodson is going around 15 ish (slides to 17) so that pick isnt useful for that anyway

talls take longer. he showed a lot of tricks and agility up the wings
i can see him debuting quite early which is why we must be looking at lukosius for a wing if he even leaves GC

interestingly jay clark just said he think its adelaide pursuing luko moreso than port

Keep leading with your chin

2 minutes research

Aiden Grace Centrals v Adelaide
Mitch Harvey North - Twice 1 v Centrals 1 v Glenelg

There is a player there for sure, but he will be a slow burn and will need to drop some weight and get to AFL fitness. But as a mid sized power forward, he could be good. But this is a strong draft it seems and there are plenty of good prospects available
I thought that was the purpose of him dropping out of school and playing for our reserves side this year.

talls take longer. he showed a lot of tricks and agility up the wings
i can see him debuting quite early which is why we must be looking at lukosius for a wing if he even leaves GC

interestingly jay clark just said he think its adelaide pursuing luko moreso than port
You have got this call all wrong, Welsh is not some gangly undeveloped bodied tall he's a tallish medium forward in the Jake Stringer mold....only development he needs appears to be his endurance. He has only got a State Combine invite and whilst some of that could be recruiters knowing he'll most likely be heading to Adelaide it still means that not enough recruiters want a look at him athletically to garner a National Combine invite.

you're kidding yourself
That's easy Jobe Shannahan for the Bombers VFL in round 20.

You have got this call all wrong, Welsh is not some gangly undeveloped bodied tall he's a tallish medium forward in the Jake Stringer mold....only development he needs appears to be his endurance. He has only got a State Combine invite and whilst some of that could be recruiters knowing he'll most likely be heading to Adelaide it still means that not enough recruiters want a look at him athletically to garner a National Combine invite.

That's easy Jobe Shannahan for the Bombers VFL in round 20.
fair enough on jobe. i still think welsh will get bid on early

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back