List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible the difference now they aren't negotiating with Geelong.

We couldn’t have taken the Bowes deal because we had to waste our last list spot on Sloane’s pity extension. Unreal that at the same time they’re playing hardball with us over Rankine, they’re sending 7 and a player to clear TPP pressure. Wouldn’t losing izaak have achieved the same goal? It’s not Cats, it’s us.

Watched Cumming last night. Good pressure, but another fumbler who misses clutch goals. We do not need more of these players.
Cumming I would consider normally a clean player. His point was a one off and it happens
He would add a lot to our team and I actually believe he is what we need
People are saying wing but I think he will vastly improve our backline

Cumming I would consider normally a clean player. His point was a one off and it happens
Cumming and Minge is a good half back due (pun intended but actually serious)

I didn’t really rate the hinge move to the wing so much, liked him a lot more off half back.

Regards to Laird being down the road to past it, was interesting listening to Campo a couple of times lately.

Spoken about how tough it was when he had to stop playing Scott Thompson and telling him he's lost parts of his game, the games getting past him. And how Thommo couldn't see it/didn't want to.
Heard Dermie the other day saying at hawthorn his standing vertical jump was 76cm by the time he got to collingwood it was down to 43cm (or 33cm?) amazing how much your body declines.

Yep wasn’t the cleanest last night from him but across his career he’s shown he can be clean and a good distributor. If anything, I think last night showed he can handle heat and get dirty winning a hard ball, which is a positive.

Cumming and Minge is a good half back due (pun intended but actually serious)

I didn’t really rate the hinge move to the wing so much, liked him a lot more off half back.
😂
But yeah agreed, he is a lot more comfortable in the backline. Would rather have Jr running on the wing if we are pushing someone from the backline
Yep wasn’t the cleanest last night from him but across his career he’s shown he can be clean and a good distributor. If anything, I think last night showed he can handle heat and get dirty winning a hard ball, which is a positive.
Definitely. He’s clean, loves a tackle and is efficient. Get him in!!!!

I’m hoping we get all of ANB, Luko and Cumming

F. ANB. Thilthorpe Rachele
Hf. Luko Fogarty Rankine
C. Cumming Crouch. Dowling
Hb Curtin. Murray Nankervis
B. Michlanney Butts/Keane Wozza
R. O’Brien Dawson. Soligo
I. Walker. Hinge Keays Laird Sholl

We couldn’t have taken the Bowes deal because we had to waste our last list spot on Sloane’s pity extension. Unreal that at the same time they’re playing hardball with us over Rankine, they’re sending 7 and a player to clear TPP pressure. Wouldn’t losing izaak have achieved the same goal? It’s not Cats, it’s us.
Check the GC trades with Geelong. They consistently gift Geelong absurdly one sided trades.
It's more Geelong than us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hoping we get all of ANB, Luko and Cumming

F. ANB. Thilthorpe Rachele
Hf. Luko Fogarty Rankine
C. Cumming Crouch. Dowling
Hb Curtin. Murray Nankervis
B. Michlanney Butts/Keane Wozza
R. O’Brien Dawson. Soligo
I. Walker. Hinge Keays Laird Sholl
Curtin to a wing, Ryan half back , Dowling bench , laird left right out .

Regards to Laird being down the road to past it, was interesting listening to Campo a couple of times lately.

Spoken about how tough it was when he had to stop playing Scott Thompson and telling him he's lost parts of his game, the games getting past him. And how Thommo couldn't see it/didn't want to.

And yet they selected and played him as a starting centre square mid right up until the final game of his last AFL season. And then selected him again for 1 game in his pity year instead of giving another player some midfield minutes. What I've noticed with Campo is his past actions often contradict his current reasonable analysis.

Last edited:
It's normally a pretty good indicator if multiple Clubs are offering 4-5 year Contracts

Because of Cumming's injury run, he hasn't had the necessary continuity ....just the 6 games for the year, inc 2 finals ...not a great preparation

And yet they selected and played him as a starting centre square mid right up until the final game of his last AFL season. And then selected him again in his pity year instead of giving another player some midfield minutes. What I've noticed with Campi is his past actions often contradict his current reasonable analysis.
Everyone has their faults I guess.

I like a lot of what he says but in the back of my mind I keep thinking he was very similar to what we have now which a touch more tactical nous

It's normally a pretty good indicator if multiple Clubs are offering 4-5 year Contracts

Because of Cumming's injury run, he hasn't had the necessary continuity ....just the 6 games for the year, inc 2 finals ...not a great preparation

Giants have offered him four years, Port as well.

Other clubs would have shown more interest but most clubs were aware that he would either stay, or only move to SA.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Check the GC trades with Geelong. They consistently gift Geelong absurdly one sided trades.
It's more Geelong than us.

Reckon that all has to do with Gary Ablett Jr. and GC are still paying for him going to GC in 2011.

Geelong probably would have won another 2-3 flags with him in the team. They were close in 2012-2014 with top 2-3 positions in 2013 and 2014.

Back pocket worries me with Bond. He looks to be a very likely lock down type but more around the ball. I would have hinge in the back pocket with Worrell in the other back pocket and Cumming to his best spot at half back. Then Luko to a wing

Don’t like Hinge in the back pocket with his brain fades, better on the half back flank or wing.

Happy to get Cumming, especially as Smith is pretty much done/cooked and still big question marks on Milera if body can hold up.
And completely free draft capital wise. Its the sort of player we should be targeting. Draft youe elite projecting talent when you can and suppliment with quality free agents too

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back