Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's got to be the Tigs. I reckon they'll be the only ones who can satisfy that trade. Once GC and Freo move on their picks they will be the only ones. Not unless WC do some shuffling with their picks.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Richmond want to kick start their re-build with 1 & 2. Take one of the smaller classier mids (FOS/Jagga) and one of the big bodied mids (Langford/Smillie).
So we could probably expect Richmond to have:

Pick 6 OR 13 from GC (via Rioli trade)
TWO OF 9, 10 and 17 (via Bolton trade)

Even 9 and 13 gets you two of Trainor, Armstrong and Shanahan.

Happy days.

Tiges should have plenty to choose from and may want both Jagga and FOS. Otherwise GC if they want to get ahead of the Lombard bid.
Id think pick 2 reaches Richmond via GC in a Rioli trade. GC's 6 and 13 are ideal for us with Rosas in the trade. Trainor/ Armstrong, take Gerreyn early and still have pick 22 to play with.

Id think pick 2 reaches Richmond via GC in a Rioli trade. GC's 6 and 13 are ideal for us with Rosas in the trade. Trainor/ Armstrong, take Gerreyn early and still have pick 22 to play with.
GC needs either 6 or 13 to get Rioli from Richmond.

So I think the only way we trade with GC for 2 is in a megadeal with another party, probably the Tigers.

They'll have pick 2 from us to trade with Richmond for Rioli and get points back for Lombard.
If I'm GC, and I can get my grubby mitts on pick 2, I'm taking a draft pick before Lombard, who I can pay for with second rounders anyway.

1725324437275.png
(not even including whatever they get for Rosas)

Then I'm telling Richmond I'll only pay for Rioli if I can get a first rounder for Lukosius.

If I'm GC, and I can get my grubby mitts on pick 2, I'm taking a draft pick before Lombard, who I can pay for with second rounders anyway.

View attachment 2099344
(not even including whatever they get for Rosas)

Then I'm telling Richmond I'll only pay for Rioli if I can get a first rounder for Lukosius.
True thats an option sure, but they'll also have something Richmond desperately want which makes the the Rioli trade all but done.
GC need finals now, not adding more youngsters. Rioli and Lombard give them some serious sizzle. Noble is no slouch either. Damn they're gonna be a quick team.

True thats an option sure, but they'll also have something Richmond desperately want which makes the the Rioli trade all but done.
GC need finals now, not adding more youngsters. Rioli and Lombard give them some serious sizzle. Noble is no slouch either. Damn they're gonna be a quick team.
GC all sizzle no sausage.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Welcome to the party DuckYeah, when he gets picked up and gets into an AFL environment, gets to learn more about forward play and positioning he is going to be some player, the confidence is there to a point, but its only scratching the surface, unbelievable amount of potential for a player his size.
Im curious on your thoughts here (and others) as another play comparison has come to mind. While i see some Hawkins about him theres also probably some Thilthorpe. What are the major differences you see between the two which would account for Thilthorpe being a pick 2 and some draft boards having Gerreyn as far back as 30?

I know he'll likely go before then, and i want him no matter what. So to be sure of that we'll need something around pick 15 imo. But the main thing is the differences between the two.

Last edited:
If available I'd have them in this order:

Jack Whitlock
Kayle Gerreyn
Matt Whitlock
Jobe Shanahan
Jonty Faull
Harry O'Farrell
Tom Sims
Noah Mraz
Thanks again for this. Admittedly found these players much harder to split just on the vision and information available vs those at the top end of the draft. Found myself looking for deficiencies more than the traits they would bring to AFL level. Key takeaways for me:

• Shanahan - kicking goals at all levels a big tick from me, and probably my preference at our 2nd pick at this stage. Marks out in front on lead, capable at ground level, competitive and good physicality. Likely to go earlier?
  • Whitlock - AFL size and athletic profile, ability to accumulate, kick goals. Is physicality a question mark, and do they project to be KPP1 at AFL level, or more in the Lukosious mould? Clearly AFL level talent.
  • Gerreyn - Really physical and competitive, but perhaps a tad lumbering? If he can't outbody is opponent at AFL level, does he have the ability to create separation as a forward. Perhaps a tweener and better suited to a Ruck/Fwd role at AFL level.
  • Faull - Questions marks on him being an AFL level athlete. Looks to the eye he doesn't have the agility of some of the others in this list, but runs well in straight lines. Consistent goal kicker, though wouldn't reach for him at 22
  • O'Farrell - Like him alot, though seems to be slider? Athleticism is a tick with room for development, good ball user, natural leap. If he could slide to 3rd round or we could trade up late in second round that would be ideal. Wouldn't be disappointed if we reach for him at the 2nd round
  • Tom Sims - Can launch for the footy and looks to have a decent set of hands, though consistency the issue throughout the year. Would probably have him higher on my board given how his skill set could compliment what we have already.
  • Noah Mraz - Not enough information and vision available to form an opinion.

I watched a fair bit of Armstrong vision, and you can see why he has shot up the draft board. Getting our hands on him would be great.

Pick 2: Finn O'Sullivan
Pick 22: Joe Berry - We may need to slide up into the first to get our hands on him, but if he's there at pick 14-18 perhaps P22 and F2 would entice someone.
Pick 40: Harry O'Farrell

Thanks again for this. Admittedly found these players much harder to split just on the vision and information available vs those at the top end of the draft. Found myself looking for deficiencies more than the traits they would bring to AFL level. Key takeaways for me:

• Shanahan - kicking goals at all levels a big tick from me, and probably my preference at our 2nd pick at this stage. Marks out in front on lead, capable at ground level, competitive and good physicality. Likely to go earlier?
  • Whitlock - AFL size and athletic profile, ability to accumulate, kick goals. Is physicality a question mark, and do they project to be KPP1 at AFL level, or more in the Lukosious mould? Clearly AFL level talent.
  • Gerreyn - Really physical and competitive, but perhaps a tad lumbering? If he can't outbody is opponent at AFL level, does he have the ability to create separation as a forward. Perhaps a tweener and better suited to a Ruck/Fwd role at AFL level.
  • Faull - Questions marks on him being an AFL level athlete. Looks to the eye he doesn't have the agility of some of the others in this list, but runs well in straight lines. Consistent goal kicker, though wouldn't reach for him at 22
  • O'Farrell - Like him alot, though seems to be slider? Athleticism is a tick with room for development, good ball user, natural leap. If he could slide to 3rd round or we could trade up late in second round that would be ideal. Wouldn't be disappointed if we reach for him at the 2nd round
  • Tom Sims - Can launch for the footy and looks to have a decent set of hands, though consistency the issue throughout the year. Would probably have him higher on my board given how his skill set could compliment what we have already.

I watched a fair bit of Armstrong vision, and you can see why he has shot up the draft board. Getting our hands on him would be great.

Pick 22: Joe Berry - We may need to slide up into the first to get our hands on him, but if he's there at pick 14-18 perhaps P22 and F2 would entice someone.
Gerreyn i see similarities with Hawkins and Thilthorpe, when on a lead are hard to get around. Gerreyn has a good leap on him as well, you can see that in some of his lead marking and ruck work. But yes id agree he's likely for a fwd/ruck for us. Teams will have to put body work into him allowing Larkey more freedom to lead, which is his 1 wood.

Not the only key fwd we'd be adding in the next couple of draft/ trades but a key piece imo.

Last edited:
It's got to be the Tigs. I reckon they'll be the only ones who can satisfy that trade. Once GC and Freo move on their picks they will be the only ones. Not unless WC do some shuffling with their picks.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Richmond want to kick start their re-build with 1 & 2. Take one of the smaller classier mids (FOS/Jagga) and one of the big bodied mids (Langford/Smillie).

Excellent, and then I can't wait for the melts by those overrating pick 2. No doubt they would be the same people that said we should have offered pick 2 and a future second rounder for Reid last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve watched a lot of vision and genuinely none of the top 5/6 are great FOS was miles in front last year but if you didn’t know that and just watched what he has done this year he’d be lucky to be top 10.
For mine we just have to pick Armstrong. Why would we take another mid with question marks which all the top 5 have. Smillie is soft as butter, Langford has the agility of a Mac truck. Draper long nothing kicks plus go home factor, Reid the penetration of Will Phillips.

Seriously we have a crater like gap in our forward line. If Armstrong if rated 5-10 just take him.

Good summary, it's always good to see analysis from those that are going through and watching highlights for the first time. Just some additional talking points from me following on from yours.

• Shanahan - kicking goals at all levels a big tick from me, and probably my preference at our 2nd pick at this stage. Marks out in front on lead, capable at ground level, competitive and good physicality. Likely to go earlier? Most likely to go earlier, but the same could be said for any of the KPP's. Shanahan's biggest attribute is his forward craft. He is such a natural with his leading patterns and work up the ground. He knows how to find the footy, and knows how to stay involved. His step up to VFL and his impact at that level settled some of the questions marks I had of him (will he deal with bigger bodies? ect).
  • Whitlock - AFL size and athletic profile, ability to accumulate, kick goals. Is physicality a question mark, and do they project to be KPP1 at AFL level, or more in the Lukosious mould? Clearly AFL level talent. Early days I thought he was a little on the softer side, but since the championships he has really added a harder edge to his game. His contested marking has also improved considerably since early in the season where he relying on his marking on the lead. The upside on him is huge, so much physical development to come and when you combine that with his athletic profile, there is potential for a very high level AFL player there. Same goes with his brother. The Whitlocks have that King Twins movement and body shape about them.
  • Gerreyn - Really physical and competitive, but perhaps a tad lumbering? If he can't outbody is opponent at AFL level, does he have the ability to create separation as a forward. Perhaps a tweener and better suited to a Ruck/Fwd role at AFL level. Definitely not a tweener, he is pretty close to 200cm and for a guy that size he really does move well. I think at stages he looks like he is lumbering, but he is actually quite quick, agile and has an elite leap. The testing at the combine I think will highlight just how good of an athlete he is. The fact that he has already such a good base with his body shape is a huge appeal. Not many key forwards come through the ranks so physically advanced, many are 3-4 year prospects. Gerreyn has the body to play some AFL football next year.
  • Faull - Questions marks on him being an AFL level athlete. Looks to the eye he doesn't have the agility of some of the others in this list, but runs well in straight lines. Consistent goal kicker, though wouldn't reach for him at 22. Like Shanahan, he brings natural forward craft to the table. He is a consistent goal kicker because he finds the footy and is booming set shot. Lacks a little bit of agility, but is going to be a big body and a contested marking threat. Would seemingly be a good fit as he is a point of difference compared to Larkey.
  • O'Farrell - Like him a lot, though seems to be slider? Athleticism is a tick with room for development, good ball user, natural leap. If he could slide to 3rd round or we could trade up late in second round that would be ideal. Wouldn't be disappointed if we reach for him at the 2nd round. Only a slider because of a few injury issues this year. I still believe he is the best one on one defender in this draft class. Has that natural competitiveness and really likes his direct opponents to earn their possessions.
  • Tom Sims - Can launch for the footy and looks to have a decent set of hands, though consistency the issue throughout the year. Would probably have him higher on my board given how his skill set could compliment what we have already. He has some question marks for mine. I don't rate his ruckwork at all, so I'd imagine he ends up being a key forward at AFL level who can do little stints in the ruck. He is very inconsistent as a tall forward. Is capable of clunking genuine contested marks, but then goes missing for big periods of time, or will spill easy marks. Big tick is his aggression though, attacks the aeiral contests with a big of reckless abandon. Kind of like Comben.
  • Noah Mraz - Not enough information and vision available to form an opinion. Has hardly played a game this year due to a navicular foot injury. Will be taken in the draft beyond pick 30 but will be a bit of a risk because of that foot injury. He is raw, but a very smooth moved for his size.

Armstrong stepped up and played a strong game to kick off Sandy's finals campaign. The Dragons dominated territory for much of the game creating a lot of opportunities for their forwards, but the strong cross winds made pinpoint disposal to leading targets difficult. Harry showed superior judgement in the air on a couple of occasions to create chances from balls floating on the breeze, and he scrapped at ground level more than we often see from him. As always, he made the most of his chances, nailing set shots in the difficult conditions and making it look easy.

Good summary, it's always good to see analysis from those that are going through and watching highlights for the first time. Just some additional talking points from me following on from yours.

• Shanahan - kicking goals at all levels a big tick from me, and probably my preference at our 2nd pick at this stage. Marks out in front on lead, capable at ground level, competitive and good physicality. Likely to go earlier? Most likely to go earlier, but the same could be said for any of the KPP's. Shanahan's biggest attribute is his forward craft. He is such a natural with his leading patterns and work up the ground. He knows how to find the footy, and knows how to stay involved. His step up to VFL and his impact at that level settled some of the questions marks I had of him (will he deal with bigger bodies? ect).
  • Whitlock - AFL size and athletic profile, ability to accumulate, kick goals. Is physicality a question mark, and do they project to be KPP1 at AFL level, or more in the Lukosious mould? Clearly AFL level talent. Early days I thought he was a little on the softer side, but since the championships he has really added a harder edge to his game. His contested marking has also improved considerably since early in the season where he relying on his marking on the lead. The upside on him is huge, so much physical development to come and when you combine that with his athletic profile, there is potential for a very high level AFL player there. Same goes with his brother. The Whitlocks have that King Twins movement and body shape about them.
  • Gerreyn - Really physical and competitive, but perhaps a tad lumbering? If he can't outbody is opponent at AFL level, does he have the ability to create separation as a forward. Perhaps a tweener and better suited to a Ruck/Fwd role at AFL level. Definitely not a tweener, he is pretty close to 200cm and for a guy that size he really does move well. I think at stages he looks like he is lumbering, but he is actually quite quick, agile and has an elite leap. The testing at the combine I think will highlight just how good of an athlete he is. The fact that he has already such a good base with his body shape is a huge appeal. Not many key forwards come through the ranks so physically advanced, many are 3-4 year prospects. Gerreyn has the body to play some AFL football next year.
  • Faull - Questions marks on him being an AFL level athlete. Looks to the eye he doesn't have the agility of some of the others in this list, but runs well in straight lines. Consistent goal kicker, though wouldn't reach for him at 22. Like Shanahan, he brings natural forward craft to the table. He is a consistent goal kicker because he finds the footy and is booming set shot. Lacks a little bit of agility, but is going to be a big body and a contested marking threat. Would seemingly be a good fit as he is a point of difference compared to Larkey.
  • O'Farrell - Like him a lot, though seems to be slider? Athleticism is a tick with room for development, good ball user, natural leap. If he could slide to 3rd round or we could trade up late in second round that would be ideal. Wouldn't be disappointed if we reach for him at the 2nd round. Only a slider because of a few injury issues this year. I still believe he is the best one on one defender in this draft class. Has that natural competitiveness and really likes his direct opponents to earn their possessions.
  • Tom Sims - Can launch for the footy and looks to have a decent set of hands, though consistency the issue throughout the year. Would probably have him higher on my board given how his skill set could compliment what we have already. He has some question marks for mine. I don't rate his ruckwork at all, so I'd imagine he ends up being a key forward at AFL level who can do little stints in the ruck. He is very inconsistent as a tall forward. Is capable of clunking genuine contested marks, but then goes missing for big periods of time, or will spill easy marks. Big tick is his aggression though, attacks the aeiral contests with a big of reckless abandon. Kind of like Comben.
  • Noah Mraz - Not enough information and vision available to form an opinion. Has hardly played a game this year due to a navicular foot injury. Will be taken in the draft beyond pick 30 but will be a bit of a risk because of that foot injury. He is raw, but a very smooth moved for his size.
Thank you for taking the time to comment. The combine testing will be helpful to separate a few of these kids. I really want North to focus on natural competitiveness and drive as the primary attribute when assessing the KPP talent pool. I look at players like Charlie and Tristan and you just can't teach their courage and willingness for the contest. If we can find someone in that mould who has a reasonable athletic foundation and some decent forward/defensive craft, ill be happy.

I’ve watched a lot of vision and genuinely none of the top 5/6 are great FOS was miles in front last year but if you didn’t know that and just watched what he has done this year he’d be lucky to be top 10.
For mine we just have to pick Armstrong. Why would we take another mid with question marks which all the top 5 have. Smillie is soft as butter, Langford has the agility of a Mac truck. Draper long nothing kicks plus go home factor, Reid the penetration of Will Phillips.

Seriously we have a crater like gap in our forward line. If Armstrong if rated 5-10 just take him.

Agree mostly, just think if we can get him and Gerryn by trading down we'd be in a much better spot. Surely a club falls in love with one of the top handful and gives us another pick slightly down the order. GC obviously - I would be targeting with a trade of 2,40, R2 + R3 2025 for 6,13,20 for starters!

They could get another gun ahead of Lombard pick and we should get an Armstrong/Smilie, Gerryn plus Whitlock/Shanahan/Slider which could really set us up for our future.

Worth picking up the phone I reckon!

Im curious on your thoughts here (and others) as another play comparison has come to mind. While i see some Hawkins about him theres also probably some Thilthorpe. What are the major differences you see between the two which would account for Thilthorpe being a pick 2 and some draft boards having Gerreyn as far back as 30?

I know he'll likely go before then, and i want him no matter what. So to be sure of that we'll need something around pick 15 imo. But the main thing is the differences between the two.
Hey ROOStaR, well, having watched Riley at West Adelaide and and Kayle at West Perth, one of the things is pace. Now that doesn't mean Kayle is slow but Riley is quite quick for a man his size, Riley at his age was a better mark overhead than Kayle is now, taking the ball at the highest point, but I feel confidence as well as positioning has a bit to play in this. I have seen Kayle take marks overhead as well as in packs and if he can improve that further then he is going to be very hard to contain. Kicking wise, Kayle is more adaptable, can kick both feet, vision really good from both players, again handballing the same, ground coverage from both are very good, being very athletic helps this.

The last bit is an easy one, while both have a lot of confidence, Riley "oozed it", even when he played seniors, he had that "get it to me boys" when he played forward, I still don't think Kayle knows how good he actually is and how much better he can become. The other thing is while Riley played a lot more forward than Kayle has done and in different positions full forward, centre half forward, ruck and wing while Kayle has mainly been ruck and going down to the forward area. Kayle has just had a couple of runs in the seniors where Riley took to it like a duck to water.

Kayle's ruck work has improved a fair bit and while I think he could be that power key forward it all depends on the club that picks him up and if he's going to be a key forward or that dual sided player that rucks and rests on the forward line, either way, if he realises his true potential, the sky's the limit!

The reasoning with Kayle on a lot of draft boards being in the 20s/30s/40s and in some cases not even in the top 50 is borderline crazy, I get it, different opinions on his potential and how good he can be, but to the trained observer, you see things that just give you that "wow" factor at times, but with what he brings to the table not to be in the top 40/50, well as Spock used to say "that's fascinating captain"! With promising ruckmen being taken late first round/ early second round over the last few years and the potential forward craft that Kayle can bring as well as his ruck craft he is easily in that first round mix which will probably max out at pick 22/23!

An excellent performance that proved Hamish Davis has what it takes to make the step to finals footy and not just meet the level but thrive. Playing his typical high half forward role, his tank and work rate was a feature as was his ability to play at high pace with clean hands. He might have had even more than 4 goals in this game if he hadn't missed a couple of gettable opportunities, a reminder that his variable kicking technique is the one thing that might hold him back from shooting up into first round contention even with his late season surge in form.

Hey ROOStaR, well, having watched Riley at West Adelaide and and Kayle at West Perth, one of the things is pace. Now that doesn't mean Kayle is slow but Riley is quite quick for a man his size, Riley at his age was a better mark overhead than Kayle is now, taking the ball at the highest point, but I feel confidence as well as positioning has a bit to play in this. I have seen Kayle take marks overhead as well as in packs and if he can improve that further then he is going to be very hard to contain. Kicking wise, Kayle is more adaptable, can kick both feet, vision really good from both players, again handballing the same, ground coverage from both are very good, being very athletic helps this.

The last bit is an easy one, while both have a lot of confidence, Riley "oozed it", even when he played seniors, he had that "get it to me boys" when he played forward, I still don't think Kayle knows how good he actually is and how much better he can become. The other thing is while Riley played a lot more forward than Kayle has done and in different positions full forward, centre half forward, ruck and wing while Kayle has mainly been ruck and going down to the forward area. Kayle has just had a couple of runs in the seniors where Riley took to it like a duck to water.

Kayle's ruck work has improved a fair bit and while I think he could be that power key forward it all depends on the club that picks him up and if he's going to be a key forward or that dual sided player that rucks and rests on the forward line, either way, if he realises his true potential, the sky's the limit!

The reasoning with Kayle on a lot of draft boards being in the 20s/30s/40s and in some cases not even in the top 50 is borderline crazy, I get it, different opinions on his potential and how good he can be, but to the trained observer, you see things that just give you that "wow" factor at times, but with what he brings to the table not to be in the top 40/50, well as Spock used to say "that's fascinating captain"! With promising ruckmen being taken late first round/ early second round over the last few years and the potential forward craft that Kayle can bring as well as his ruck craft he is easily in that first round mix which will probably max out at pick 22/23!
Thanks TTScout, very well reasoned thanks for the effort!

One of the things that struck me with Thilthorpe was his agility for his height and size which Gerreyn has as well. Bit different players with Gerreyn seemingly having a lower center of gravity, perhaps its those tree truck legs and gluts.

Pace wise is interesting and agree Gerreyn is far from slow, but at the same time Thilthorpe has bulked up a hell of a lot where as Kayle looks to have a smidge of puppy fat still. Perhaps its that low center of gravity thing again, but one thing ive noticed with Gerreyn after a tap or mark attempt is how quick he's back contesting again where he's almost like a giant mid - Xerri like.

I wanted Thilthorpe badly in his draft, spewed when we missed out but im seeing similar traits with Gerreyn and similar upside (potentially more even). Anyway from my untrained eye im seeing it with Kayle and would be willing do almost anything to make sure we get him. For mine he's the one we've been looking for to build a fwd line around.

We'd have so many options with he and Larkey. Chom is fast enough to work with them both and being a power forward he'll get attention while Duursma does his floating tricks. Not to mention if we were in the Mac Andrew hunt.

An excellent performance that proved Hamish Davis has what it takes to make the step to finals footy and not just meet the level but thrive. Playing his typical high half forward role, his tank and work rate was a feature as was his ability to play at high pace with clean hands. He might have had even more than 4 goals in this game if he hadn't missed a couple of gettable opportunities, a reminder that his variable kicking technique is the one thing that might hold him back from shooting up into first round contention even with his late season surge in form.

My god that’s an ugly kicking action. Knows how to find the footy though

I watched his ball use a bit from the expert vantage point of unfit couch potato.

I think he chooses the right options and has pretty clean sometimes very good skills.

A few kicks went over/under but his technique and choices look pretty sound.

He moved fluidly for any size and shows a bit of strong marking potential.

I think he'll be a slow burn but eventual winner for whoever gets him.
Yeah I think he chooses the right option, like going inboard but he just doesn't execute it quite well enough, misses by a few metres too high or to the side of a player switching the ball across ground.
Then he hits a guy lace out on the wing on the lead and you go "wow", that's elite, but it's not consistent.
To be fair though a fair few of them all miss targets.
Jagga is one of the better one's in terms of execution but I'm worried he'll be too skinny with his frame.
Lalor has the aggression but doesn't quite have the class of some others but I just think he will be a weapon.
Will be interesting to see how we separate them. Which one's are competitors and have the Sheezel drive?

Yeah I think he chooses the right option, like going inboard but he just doesn't execute it quite well enough, misses by a few metres too high or to the side of a player switching the ball across ground.
Then he hits a guy lace out on the wing on the lead and you go "wow", that's elite, but it's not consistent.
To be fair though a fair few of them all miss targets.
Jagga is one of the better one's in terms of execution but I'm worried he'll be too skinny with his frame.
Lalor has the aggression but doesn't quite have the class of some others but I just think he will be a weapon.
Will be interesting to see how we separate them. Which one's are competitors and have the Sheezel drive?
If we split i think we'll be going Trainor/Armstrong and then the Gman.

Yep I think it's the year to do it personally given it's pretty even at the top.
I'm usually sit and take pick 2 but getting one of Lalor/Smillie/Trainor/Armstrong/M Reid/Langford at 6 and picking up a key forward earlier out of Gerreyn/Shanahan/Whitlock at 13 would be incredible.
Then at pick 22 we could go either small forward Berry (if he slides), another key forward, an athletic 194cm plus defender like Tauru/O'Farrell or maybe a Cooper Hynes 190cm or Jack Ough if we don't take that earlier at 6.
Then use pick 40 (if we don't trade it for an experienced player) on a Byce (I don't know much about him myself), Ough, Greggo or Jacques type half back/wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back