• Xavier Lindsay

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Taj Hotton

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Johnson would be my pick as a late smokey. Think he's a bit of a Zac Butters type, super creative with ball in hand sometimes to his own detriment. Not as kamikaze as Butters though. Very keen to see how he goes at the combine as his footy IQ seems right up there in this pool.

Just my opinion but don't think he's seen as an ultra professional just yet compared to some of the players like Draper, Smith etc.

We've already gone from potential 1st round picks to late smokeys :thumbsu:😂
All aboard the Trac train!

Train Station Racing GIF by Burger Records

Plus I've spent enough months waffling on about Berry and Travaglia, a change up is necessary

If Trac isn't coming then its almost guaranteed we take our pick to the draft.
I'm sure there's a bit to play out on both fronts. I'll just say it again in case Austin is listening... If u pass on Joe Berry to get Jesse Dattoli I'm gonna ****ing riot

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like most, i see a massive need for us to draft a long term KPD, only problem for me is, drafting a KPD at 11, will give us no improvement to our AFL side next year.

Do posters see a way where we draft 2 kids before the Campos and dont take a defender, relying on a late pick to grab one, or with list spots limited, would we need to grab one before the Campo bids?

Like most, i see a massive need for us to draft a long term KPD, only problem for me is, drafting a KPD at 11, will give us no improvement to our AFL side next year.

Do posters see a way where we draft 2 kids before the Campos and dont take a defender, relying on a late pick to grab one, or with list spots limited, would we need to grab one before the Campo bids?
Trade for KPP, draft smalls. That's what you need to do when you're in the window imo. By the time any KPP start delivering at AFL level our time will be past us

I'm sure there's a bit to play out on both fronts. I'll just say it again in case Austin is listening... If u pass on Joe Berry to get Jesse Dattoli I'm gonna ****ing riot
U can’t be serious it’s very even between the 2 boys dattoli has a lot more spunk and upside however berry did have a good start to the year and a solid carnival. I think dattoli is a lot more versatile aswell.

U can’t be serious it’s very even between the 2 boys dattoli has a lot more spunk and upside however berry did have a good start to the year and a solid carnival. I think dattoli is a lot more versatile aswell.
For another team maybe, our team is the slowest team in the comp and desperately lacks some class and pace up forward. Dattoli May end up the better overall player but he's a nuggety mid/fwd with limited speed, Berry is a lightning fast small forward who's a proven goal kicker.

For Carltons needs Berry>Dattoli all day imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back