Votes: 32 7.8%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 102 24.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would happily take Smith if the explosive pair (Lalor & O'Sullivan) are gone.

But think it would be crazy for Richmond to start a rebuild and not take an ultra consistent ball winner who will be the core of their next generation

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Worth remembering they're not exactly building a list from scratch. Already have Hopper, Taranto, Prestia and Ross - probably not a bad year to assemble some of the x-factor pieces who will take a few years to start impacting consistently, and they'll have top 5 picks for the next few seasons with which to look at immediate impact ball-winners.

I noticed when they asked all of the top kids who would be their #1 pick Smillie was pretty much the only one who nominated himself.

Is that part of why he's dropped down the draft order? A bit up himself / tone deaf?

More to do with his relatively quiet championships and finish to the year compared to his start I think.

I noticed when they asked all of the top kids who would be their #1 pick Smillie was pretty much the only one who nominated himself.

Is that part of why he's dropped down the draft order? A bit up himself / tone deaf?

I got the impression he’s the kind of person that would hold open an elevator door to continue with a conversation.

Pass.

I got the impression he’s the kind of person that would hold open an elevator door to continue with a conversation.

Pass.
Live footage of Smillie's response to these accusations

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

A question for all the draft gurus..

Up to what pick can we still absorb a bid on Ben using only our later picks and holding onto 38?

30? Or less??

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

My issue with FOS is around a lack of reliable 1 wood. What does he guarantee an afl side? Feel like he’s a jack of all trades, master of none.

Jagga I know what I will get. Sid is probably the same. Speed, ball winning and evasiveness.
FOS is a master of none?

Just run me through the better athletes than him who can kick 55.

Yep. None.

A question for all the draft gurus..

Up to what pick can we still absorb a bid on Ben using only our later picks and holding onto 38?

30? Or less??

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

We can't hold 38 regardless of how many late picks we have if a bid comes before it. Next pick gets used first.

FOS is a master of none?

Just run me through the better athletes than him who can kick 55.

Yep. None.

Rod Galt.

Could roost the ball now and then. Plus i once saw him lean on the goal post for at least half the game one day, AND break a jog at least twice.

Supreme athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rod Galt.

Could roost the ball now and then. Plus i once saw him lean on the goal post for at least half the game one day, AND break a jog at least twice.

Supreme athlete.
Best thing to come out of Moorabbin :) Good old 17.

Would happily take Smith if the explosive pair (Lalor & O'Sullivan) are gone.

But think it would be crazy for Richmond to start a rebuild and not take an ultra consistent ball winner who will be the core of their next generation

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lalor looks physically very ready for AFL already. I imagine that will appeal to the tigs.

If north keep pick 2 (which I think is highly likely) who do they like with their pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back