Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to Sack Ken Hinkley thread..............great coaching from Josh Carr tonight :sneaky:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People sometimes dump on our leaders for not being there when the pressure goes up but my god, the media golden child Cripps absolutely went to water when the game was there to take. Seven minutes left and two points down and he has a run of possessions that goes:
1. Shorts a kick to a wide open player
2. In the follow up to help from his kick, gets the ball, gets tackled and passes it out to no one .
3. Next possession a few minutes later gets caught dead HTB.
4. Next possession kicks the ball directly to Aliir.

Not his fault that he gets pumped up by the media but sheesh, the narrative and reality can be a long way apart when talking about Victorian team stars.

Swans Freo Lions and Port/GWS Top 4 ?

Nah there's so many twists and turns, Cats draw is easy for example.

Bet the Blues still make it they did have a few out tonight.

But yeah every time you think the seasons worked out the teams beat each other up

And got some ch
People sometimes dump on our leaders for not being there when the pressure goes up but my god, the media golden child Cripps absolutely went to water when the game was there to take. Seven minutes left and two points down and he has a run of possessions that goes:
1. Shorts a kick to a wide open player
2. In the follow up to help from his kick, gets the ball, gets tackled and passes it out to no one .
3. Next possession a few minutes later gets caught dead HTB.
4. Next possession kicks the ball directly to Aliir.

Not his fault that he gets pumped up by the media but sheesh, the narrative and reality can be a long way apart when talking about Victorian team stars.
And got some cheap junk time touches at the end to finish 2nd in possessions… so the fluro maggots will somehow still give him a vote 🤷‍♂️

Farken the ladder is tightening up real hard 2 games behind us. Please lads just pull out 2 more wins quick smart. I'm confident we'll get em but dropping the next two before getting em will be too much stress to handle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back