Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

All year I haven’t rated Geelong at all and they’ve kept on proving me wrong. Now they’re steamrolling Port and yet for some reason I’m STILL not convinced.

Am I this bad of a judge?
I’ve rated them quite highly throughout the year, our second biggest threat outside of GWS.

Mostly because other teams who have been on the top end of the ladder during the season have tended to fall in a heap when the stakes are raised and they do not.

I’ve rated them quite highly throughout the year, our second biggest threat outside of GWS.

Mostly because other teams who have been on the top end of the ladder during the season have tended to fall in a heap when the stakes are raised and they do not.
Fair. I just keep looking at that midfield and wonder how on earth they stay competitive letalone barge their way into a prelim. Greater than the sum of their parts I guess.

If we play geelong we cant afford to do this long bombing inside 50 like port are, they set up so well behind the ball, need dominance from the midfield power and quick ball movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup both QF have suffered massive GF defeats in the last few seasons at the MCG

Geelong should be 100% favourite.
Based on beating Port Adelaide at home in a final?

That’s been done 4 times in the last 5 years.

Here comes another sequel. Might appear tonight.

'Sack Hinkley 12'. It has a similar plot but a cliffhanger conclusion.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back