Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah would still need 2 i think

Let's say Suns win then other results are favourites and we get our one win this week

Freo can still win 3 of the last 4 and pass us if we didn't win. Carlton can win 4 Gws, Geelong Port etc
IMG_0740.png

1. Jake Lloyd kicking for goal from 50m out on a slight angle
2. David Rodan signalling a goal

The best sights in footy

Ben King has got a major case of the yips at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were people so happy that Carlton losing last night gave us some kind of advantage?

Brisbane are gonna end up only a game and a half behind us anyway, so Carlton losing didn't really make much difference for us. Just a different team below us.
I was happy because I hate Carlton :)

Why were people so happy that Carlton losing last night gave us some kind of advantage?

Brisbane are gonna end up only a game and a half behind us anyway, so Carlton losing didn't really make much difference for us. Just a different team below us.

Surely, you can understand the potential increase in our gap between the rest. Then, think of it as compressing the ladder below us, giving more teams a sniff, increasing the competition for spots, meaning more petrol tickets get spent to qualify

Surely, you can understand the potential increase in our gap between the rest. Then, think of it as compressing the ladder below us, giving more teams a sniff, increasing the competition for spots, meaning more petrol tickets get spent to qualify
The ladder confuses the shit outta me!

It did... they would have been one game off us .. one and a half ..still need us to drop two rather than one

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back