Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

What Hogan did demanding the ball and getting in the way of the youngster to butcher a certain goal was one of the most selfish and stupid things I’ve ever seen!! Clearly putting the Coleman ahead of his team…. absolute flog!!

Come on he should have hand balled it to him lol

Or kicked it over him

when will the media turn the spotlight on brad scott? he seemed to be throwing his players under the bus last night, and yeah, that was a dismal effort, but they're not all duds ... yet this keeps happening to the club, and to teams scott coaches

We havent been crash hot lately but that Essington fan throwing the scarf onto the field in frustration is banter material.
That was very funny. My very, very sad son in law sent that to me and I just had to laugh.

Aaaaand this was what my daughter (his wife) responded with:
Screenshot_20240728-105646.png

when will the media turn the spotlight on brad scott? he seemed to be throwing his players under the bus last night, and yeah, that was a dismal effort, but they're not all duds ... yet this keeps happening to the club, and to teams scott coaches

He’s not a miracle worker honestly look at the side and how many starts are there? I’ll give you Merrett, Durham and Ridley. Who else is there?

When your enemy is making mistakes, don't interrupt them.

- N Bonaparte

They can keep him, and today's flogs can keep Beveridge forever AFAIC

Today's games:

Collingwood v Richmond. Craig McRae trying to fix the game by letting the Tigers win with a late withdraw to Jordan de Goey won't save the Tigers. Magpies should still win comfortably providing they get rid of the come from behind shit that nobody wants to watch from them anymore. Magpies by 57 pts

Swans v Bulldogs: I'm a bit nervous about this game as always, but we should have the Bullflops covered, even if they're in good form. I think the heavy track at Whatever Park may play a factor in the result. Swans by 21 pts

Crows v Hawks: Could be the match of the day with both teams being in form, but I am going for the Crows in a close game solely on the facts of home ground advantage. Crows by 17 pts

Now playing: Grave - Possessed (Satyricon cover)

He’s not a miracle worker honestly look at the side and how many starts are there? I’ll give you Merrett, Durham and Ridley. Who else is there?

i think there's several talented younger players who have not developed, or not been developed ... you can see that in some of their good results over the past two seasons ... then there's the pathetic collapses ...
scott must be held responsible for that failure in development
the team is exemplified by the likes of stringer, parish and heppell ... one is an utterly selfish flake, the other two have been overrated from the off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think there's several talented younger players who have not developed, or not been developed ... you can see that in some of their good results over the past two seasons ... then there's the pathetic collapses ...
scott must be held responsible for that failure in development
the team is exemplified by the likes of stringer, parish and heppell ... one is an utterly selfish flake, the other two have been overrated from the off
Brad Scott has been there for 18 months.

He is the least of their issues imo.

Anthony Hudson needs to chill out.. it’s five minutes into the first quarter of a regular season game on a Sunday afternoon - scores 6 v 6.. stop yelling bro

Shakes head @ Kamdyn McIntosh.

Maybe a coast to coast for Collingwood depending on another review. Think it's touched also.
Reckon it was touched but definitely not enough to overrule that

Season is to long to think there is still another 4 weeks after this is insane.

You dont need 24 weeks to determine the best sides competing for a flag.

You absolutely do. It's stupid and unfair already that you don't play each team twice like in almost every league in the world. Reducing games further sounds like the last thing the AFL needs to be considering right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back