Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

At what point will the media be ready to have the "Rowell and Anderson aren't that good" conversation?

Seriously every game I watch of them they have the skill level of Jordan Foote. Their clearances that quarter absolutely killed the Suns.

Suns started doing the “slow it down” hand wave with 5 mins to go.

They promptly got rolled over & lost.

Does the slow-play, protect the lead strategy EVER work?

Answer: no, it doesn’t.

Never.

Nothing infuriates me more than seeing a team do it.

lmfaoo it rarely ever works and puts your defence under so much pressure opposition sets up for the hack kick and the ball is stuck in your defensive 50.

Sam Mitchell who i rate highly as a coach did the same mistake against Port i bet he wont do it again.

:shrug:

Never.

Ahh, I yearn for the good old days when we’d have a lead that we could protect with a hand wave.

Thankfully, I won’t have to wait any longer as good times will be rolling around again tonight.

Yours in speed, JHWF.

Never.

They went out to save the game after 3/4 time. They did a terrible job of it. Their disposal was atrocious. What's more their pressure dropped off alarmingly. But Eagles pressure developed incrementally the longer the quarter lasted until it was manic. No wonder they won. They put huge pressure on the Suns. Good win. A reasonably good game too. The Eagles wanted the win far more

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a small joy knowing our game clashes with the Blues/Magpies game - knowing I'll be spared the 1million mentions of Pendles tonight.

Great player - but as per usual the commentators will cook it till it burns and leaves a sour taste.

I watched most of Norf vs Tigers and to my eternal shame I enjoyed it. Skills not great but plenty of effort and a few good youngsters. Gee I wish we'd managed to snag Larkey, a genuine gun, how good would he be in a good side!

I watched most of Norf vs Tigers and to my eternal shame I enjoyed it. Skills not great but plenty of effort and a few good youngsters. Gee I wish we'd managed to snag Larkey, a genuine gun, how good would he be in a good side!
We'd win the comp with Larkey in our forward line this year or next. Hands down.
As it is we'll come 3/4th - not enough marking or goals from our KPFs - which is partly on them, and partly on coaching & how we play further upfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back