Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

That dons win reminds me of our game against them in 2022 at the G, just a pure choke. Played them too when they were in horrific form.

Maybe we'll finish 5th and Essendon 8th and we'll be end up being the pathetic team that gives them their first finals win in a lifetime. Would be the ultimate humiliation yet such a Sydney thing to do after starting 13-1.

Dons need to win all 3 to make finals I reckon if results go as expected .

They were exceptional last season when it mattered at least gave their supporters hope

Agree , I can't stand the current lions side , but they were unlucky last year

Dons need to win all 3 to make finals I reckon if results go as expected .
Maybe will need to, though you'd be stiff to miss with 13.5 wins. Surely 13.5 would get them there, although mathematically I guess we can still miss with 14.
You'd think they will lose to Brisbane but there's a chance lions have sealed top 2 and will be resting players, very good chance to beat the travelling Suns.
If those results come to fruition could come down to their game with us. Who knows what we'll be dishing up in a fortnight.

Maybe will need to, though you'd be stiff to miss with 13.5 wins. Surely 13.5 would get them there, although mathematically I guess we can still miss with 14.
You'd think they will lose to Brisbane but there's a chance lions have sealed top 2 and will be resting players, very good chance to beat the travelling Suns.
If those results come to fruition could come down to their game with us. Who knows what we'll be dishing up in a fortnight.

I did a ladder predictor with us losing all to see worse case and if results go to the higher teams essendon can only make it winning all 3 i think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back